Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Dedicated Server (Linux) USA
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Dedicated Server (Linux) USA

YmpkerYmpker Member
edited June 2016 in Requests

Hello,

A friend of mine is looking for a Dedi in the US. I am only familar with EU hosts so I dont know any good ones over there in the US but thought Id ask here.

He needs the following:

[22:59:03] vankk: Maybe 6~8GB

[22:59:24] vankk: cpu i really don't have any prefers

[22:59:35] vankk: bandwith unlimited and 1gbps & ddos protection

[22:59:43] vankk: also a ssd should be nice

_What is the budget?
_

[23:03:03] vankk: unlimited by now.

[23:03:09] vankk: just won't want pay like 100$ xDDD

[23:03:16] vankk: bcz brazil is a shitty country

[23:03:26] vankk: 1$ is too fucking expensive on this shit coutnry

Shoot me your offers!

Comments

• $100 won't get you 1gbps unlimited bandwidth on a decent network with ddos protection.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@linuxthefish said:
    $100 won't get you 1gbps unlimited bandwidth on a decent network with ddos protection.

Well ovh also offers this and while it obvious that no company will offer 1 Gbits up and down for that price I think he is fine with something like OVHs 250 mbits upload^^ He just wants to explicitly not use ovh/sys due to some br connection issues with them.
    If you have 10TB offers just throw them also in the pot^^

• Reliablesite's Miami DC and premium BW should be a good fit for BR clients, route-wise.

At least you have a reasonable budget.

Tagging @MrRadic .

Thanked by 2Ympker MrRadic
  • BradBrad Member
    edited June 2016

Dacentec is a little more down south compared to OVH. Base configurations are 10TB on 1Gbps.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • awvnxawvnx Member

Does he really need 1 gbps unlimited? As in, 300 TB of bandwidth per month?

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited June 2016

Honestly I dont think he requires "unlimited".It's just that people who are coming from big Providers like OVH/Netcup/Webtropia... are used to that "unlimited traffic" policy, that's why they state they want "unlimited".
    I guess 10TB would be enough, but I do not know too much either. Just that he is running some kinda gameserver :P

• dacentecdacentec Member, Host Rep

@Brad said:
    Dacentec is a little more down south compared to OVH. Base configurations are 10TB on 1Gbps.

Our base configurations do start as described and customers can double that bandwidth to 20TB for just $5/monthly upgrade.

Thanked by 2Ympker vimalware
  • MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

@vimalware said:
    Reliablesite's Miami DC and premium BW should be a good fit for BR clients, route-wise.

At least you have a reasonable budget.

Tagging @MrRadic .

Thank you for the recommendation.

• @ympker we (https://www.strikingwebsolutions.com) can offer you an unlimited bandwidth VPS with 8gb ram and quad processors plus cloudflare protection for $75usd p/month. When I say unlimited bandwidth, I mean it is unlimited in the sense of not metered or limited as to how much is transferred. However, we cannot offer the 1gbps uplink for that price. It would be fair-use up to 100mbps

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@strikingwebsolutions said:
    @ympker we (https://www.strikingwebsolutions.com) can offer you an unlimited bandwidth VPS with 8gb ram and quad processors plus cloudflare protection for $75usd p/month. When I say unlimited bandwidth, I mean it is unlimited in the sense of not metered or limited as to how much is transferred. However, we cannot offer the 1gbps uplink for that price. It would be fair-use up to 100mbps

Nah, sorry. Thanks for the offer :)3