Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Offers from CubeData including now a node in psychz dallas dc
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

timnboystimnboys Member
edited June 2016 in Offers

We also would like to add we now resell blesta licenses as well so we can also give you a monthly license at the cost to us of getting it the price doesn't match the let pricing rules.
it costs us more since we haven't sold any licenses yet over $7 more around like $9.70/mo each which will decrease as we resell more licenses and move up their pricing tiers.

VPS Plans:

XPEnology Nas Based VPS

Order Link:
https://cubedata.net/order/config/index/cart/?group_id=4&pricing_id=21

Specs:
HDD:35GB

Bandwidth:15TB (basically unmetered though solusvm wouldn't let me set unmetered...but this is a fair use-fair-share unmetered plan.)

2GB Ram

Psychz Dallas DC

XEN-HVM virtualization

XPEnology will be installed by user manually via iso in solusvm after purchase/payment

Price:
$7/month(to align with LET pricing requirements for monthly pricing)
Any other details/specs I left out please tell me and I will update the post then.

Comments

• edited June 2016

English please (fuck my eyes too the formatting)

• @theroyalstudent said:

sorry I will try formatting it better now.

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • @timnboys said:

@theroyalstudent said:

sorry I will try formatting it better now.

okay I have formatted it better I hope.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

timnboys said: Specs: HDD:35GB
    Bandwidth:15TB
    2GB Ram

I don't quite get these specs. I don't see how the bandwidth fits the plan.

• xaitmixaitmi Member
    edited June 2016

Before anyone purchases services from this guy/cubedata I'd recommend reading this to see how "professional" they are.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1712271/#Comment_1712271

If you get a DDoS attack he'll threaten to send you to a collections agency to collect "Damages" lol.

Also don't be surprised if your VMs get deleted by "accident" on a regular basis.

@Awmusic12635 said:

2GB Ram

lol.

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • timnboystimnboys Member
    edited June 2016

@xaitmi said:
    Before anyone accepts services from this guy/xaitmi I'd recommend reading this to see how "professional" you are!

If xaitmi gets a DDoS attack xaitmi will threaten to try to destroy you when xaitmi is the only troubled client cubedata have ever had no one else has ever got any ddos attacks

Also don't be surprised if xaitmi's VMs get suspended/deleted for violating terms & conditions which said from the start don't cause any notifications from my providers which would be quote getting me into trouble end quote which you violated so you got them repeatedly deleted/suspended on purpose to clean up whatever you kept doing causing the notifications from ovh that I had to deal with so you may "think" I deleted them by "accident" but they was on "purpose" to remove your "nonsense" that kept causing ovh to send me notices that are documented in that thread as well which shows xaitmi isn't to be trusted.

@Awmusic12635 said:

2GB Ram

I do the bandwidth is set like that to be unmetered though solusvm won't let me set unmetered so I have to set it to a high number like 15tb to get it to be unmetered