Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS with DDoS Protected network (L4-L7) for website hosting.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS with DDoS Protected network (L4-L7) for website hosting.

desperanddesperand Member
edited June 2016 in General

Hi, i'm looking for next specs:

• Network: DDoS Protection Network for L4-L7 (possible volumetric attacks (20+ gbits (website is legal))
  • RAM: from 256 to 2GB
  • CPU: from 1 to 4 cores
  • Virtualization: KVM
  • 15GB+ SSD will be awesome deal, but hdd is ok too.
  • Port speed: 100mbit(unlimited) or 1gbits with limited bandwidth.
  • Price: up to 7$

Extra important infromation: we need such VPS for website hosting for the small game-server.
Time to time kids can try to attack it.

Comments

• sinsin Member
    edited June 2016

I've been happy with my Trabia VPS, €4/month and it's kvm, ssd, 100Mbs unlimited, and comes with their DDoS protection which is Voxility (and something else I think?). It's located in Moldova.

Thanked by 3desperand YihuYon emgh
  • jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider

Hi,

we do both, Layer 4 and Layer 7 Mitigation. Protection is done by our upstreams and our own custom built filters (see ix3networks.net). In the past, we where able to deal with large floods - one of them lasted for around 16 hours with ~40Gbit/s (pure dns amplification).

Largest layer 7 attack we had mitigated was at around ~140k Requests per second :)

Maybe on of our 10Gbit connected and kvm based rootservers fits your needs: https://www.kms-hosting.com/rootserver/

Thanked by 1desperand
  • +1 for blazingfast and trabia, got a few boxes with them.

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2016

We do DDoS mitigation (up to 1.4Tbps in NL), but you must bring your own VPS. We use our own platform for Layer 3 - 7 filtering.

Thanked by 1desperand
  • EricBEricB Member

Afaik @SplitIce resells from a lot of providers. Probably better off going directly with the providers to save you some troubles.

edited June 2016

@EricB err, no. The kind of customer who goes direct to a network level protection company (i.e Voxility) isn't the customer who protects a $7 vps. I really don't think the op wants a $1,000/m service from one of our suppliers.

Our platform in is mitigation is developed in house. We do utiliize various networks for network level protection (Voxility, Dancom etc) and have deployed (or access to through partnerships) some COTS systems in some locations for cleanup, but all the tough stuff (i.e Layer 7) - that's us.

• LordSpockLordSpock Member, Host Rep

+1 X4B Netherlands, Seflow Milan and Hosteam Poznan

• SplitIce said: I really don't think the op wants a $1,000/m service from one of our suppliers.

Then why none of your IPs are Voxility direct, all via cheapie LEBs such as buyvm?

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • LordSpockLordSpock Member, Host Rep

@apollo15 said:

SplitIce said: I really don't think the op wants a $1,000/m service from one of our suppliers.

Then why none of your IPs are Voxility direct, all via cheapie LEBs such as buyvm?

I think you're mistaking his budget plans for his premium plans?

His Romanian location is in Voxility and IPs are his. (103.249.70.0 - whois it)

• @Jack said:
    Your sig is linking to Blazingfast for DDoS Mitigation?

What's wrong with them?

Shilling and he forgot the signature?

edited June 2016

@apollo15 said:

SplitIce said: I really don't think the op wants a $1,000/m service from one of our suppliers.

We use many suppliers as discussed, and we vet them carefully - certainly no "cheapie LEB" providers. Generally we will go direct with the network provider, but we will always take the best deal available (robustness, reliability, track record).

@Francisco is a great guy, he is always willing to provide some customisation or tweaks (secret sauce). Its better to partner with him, and take advantage of the cost savings by working together, then to deploy our own location out of nothing more than pride. It benefits us, and I am sure the stable income benefits Frantech.

Really, We probably wouldn't be able to offer our budget plans at those rates without such co-operation. And P.S, there is nothing cheap about our Frantech bills...

• @SplitIce said:
    We do DDoS mitigation (up to 1.4Tbps in NL), but you must bring your own VPS. We use our own platform for Layer 3 - 7 filtering.

We have good experience with you guys, and we already know about you.
    But your services in our second list (if we will not find any reliable provider we will back to you guys). Because we using a lot of traffic.