Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dalhosting.com suspended
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

dalhosting.com suspended

Hello

I see this dalhosting.com suspended, I tried to contact the owner dalhosting.com but he did not answer, I'm afraid because I have some clients with dalhosting.com (am reseller)

Does anyone know the dalhosting.com owner or know what happened?

Thank you for your help.

Comments

• ratherbak3dratherbak3d Member
    edited June 2016

Who?

There are only 3 mentions of them via search here, 2 of them are from you. I'm going to guess you know more than anybody :)

Sorry to hear of your problems though.. Maybe they suspended themselves accidentally, funnily enough it does happen.

• MunMun Member

Never heard of such company, sounds like a scam to me personally.

• MunMun Member
  • rokokrokok Member

Getting wired lately

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Who?

• rokokrokok Member

Hehe Indonesian

12 am here maybe he sleep

• MadMad Member
    edited June 2016

Who? Never heard of them.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • PandyPandy Member

Looking at waybackmachine, their latest announcement was on 2013 , Twitter hasnt seen updates since 2013 and facebook seems to be deleted.

maybe there has been alot more since then (as the waybackmachines crawls werent exactly yesterday) but still

• WHTWHT Member

Their website suspended or your reseller account suspended?

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2016

@jarland said:
    Who?

lol, stop posting "Who" otherwise I will die due to laughing. ;P

Maybe suspended for not paying invoice or TOS Violation like providing free hosting. Other reason is they do not response on abuse report within 24 to 48 hours.

• MunMun Member

@DewlanceVPS said:

@jarland said:
    Who?

Maybe suspended for not paying invoice or TOS Violation like providing free hosting. Other reason is they do not response on abuse report within 24 to 48 hours.

Who the fuck are you again ?

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@Mun said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@jarland said:
    Who?

Any of your software is php based? (I see your project list and its a nice but all are .sh based?)

• What?

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited June 2016

Where? And, most important:

Thanked by 2zafouhar doghouch
  • MunMun Member

@DewlanceVPS said:

@Mun said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@jarland said:
    Who?

Any of your software is php based? (I see your project list and its a nice but all are .sh based?)

Yep, I have a few things made in php.

• I had a cheap hosting with that site a year ago, UTTER CRAP!!! the owner was just a d1ckhead as well.. Would NOT recommend anyone that site..

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited June 2016

@sitefive said:
    I had a cheap hosting with that site a year ago, UTTER CRAP!!! the owner was just a d1ckhead as well.. Would NOT recommend anyone that site..

What kind of dickhead exactly? More the Incero kind of dickhead or rather the Dave_A kind of dickhead? Or like the Nugget kind of dickhead? We have so many types of dickheads here, you really have to be more specific. Seriously.

• @Amitz said:

@sitefive said:
    I had a cheap hosting with that site a year ago, UTTER CRAP!!! the owner was just a d1ckhead as well.. Would NOT recommend anyone that site..

What kind of dickhead exactly? More the Incero kind of dickhead or rather the Dave_A kind of dickhead? Or like the Nugget kind of dickhead? We have so many types of dickheads here, you really have to be more specific. Seriously.

hahaha :D Just a general Kind of Dickhead I guess :D I seriously had an impression that that host was ran by 13years old girl with some realllly dirty mouth and with a $5 budget to run the whole operation.

• WagnerWagner Member

Hello

I was with them a few years, I've had some problems uptime with them last fall, but in recent months the problems were larger and the delay in answering the tickets.

Now I see their own website suspended without any response, I tried to contact the supposed owner in:
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/profile/11529/DalComp

I was with them for many months without serious problems, now I see serious problems seems I'll have to migrate my clients with last week's data to another provider, unfortunately it seems that they ended the activity.

Thank you.

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

Last week's data.. It's not hard to do nightly backups... ;/

• WagnerWagner Member

pbgben said: Last week's data.. It's not hard to do nightly backups... ;/

Hello

dalhosting this active again, thank you for personal help.

I was wrong to have very old backup, I will improve it, I was relying on the vendor for I am with them a long time, but I realize that the backup will always be important even for long-time activity.

Thank you.