Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS in Netherlands with unlimited bandwidth
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS in Netherlands with unlimited bandwidth

ezzoezzo Member

Good day,
I'm looking for VPS in Netherlands with unlimited bandwidth.
Currently I'm using Linode and I'm satisfied with them but the traffic is limited.
I found tilaa but I found that they are charging customers with 50 euro if you want to cancel your subscription.
Also I found Bhost but they are not good enough.
So, are there any other stable and fast providers?
Thanks.

Comments

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

@cassa but be prepared to pay a lot.

• ezzoezzo Member

Thanks.
    I forgot to include specification of VPS.
    I will need 3EA VPS.
    1st and 2nd VPS are: 4 CPU, 4 GB RAM, 40 GB SSD (at least).
    3rd VPS: 2 CPU, 2 GB RAM, 20 GB SSD (at least).
    The budget is around 100 Euro (+25 Euro is possible).
    Thanks.

• VPS in Netherlands with unlimited bandwidth.

• FalzoFalzo Member

as always: there is no such thing as unlimited bandwidth as the portspeed itself is limiting things and so on. so it may be easy to offer "unlimited" on a 10 MBps line. maybe you rather ask for unmetered, but if one is interested in running (production) things smoothly I suggest keeping an eye on traffic use for more reasons then being lazy in terms of further payments...

probably have a look at leaseweb VPS plans which should double your bandwidth per given vps specs (compared to linode and being a bit cheaper after all).

worldstream offers a good range of smaller dedicated servers which come with large traffic amounts and would probably fit into your budget (maybe not with ssd)

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Hello,

You can deploy a vm in our Cloud, Netherlands location is available.

100 mbits bandwidth, trafic is unmetered.

• @Ikoula is a host that actually provide the bandwidth they advertise - and let you use all of it. +1 for them!

Thanked by 2Ikoula ManofServer
  • chrispchrisp Member

Is their 10€ really 1Gbit and really unlimited? So can you push 70-100TB through it?

• @chrisp said:

Is their 10€ really 1Gbit and really unlimited? So can you push 70-100TB through it?

no. it's between 80-170mbit depending on time of day and your luck.