Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stable provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Stable provider

picypicy Member
edited December 2011 in General

i need stable provider who has 2tb bandwidth and price below 7$

Comments

• ZettaZetta Member
    edited December 2011

Why not go for the almighty unmetered bandwidth?
    Or, you know...

• whats about up2vps , are they good?

• @picy said: whats about up2vps , are they good?

ehem! waiting an answer from @drmike for this question.. :P

@picy are you sure you really need that 2TB bandwidth?

• may be , but i need more than 1tb some time. but i need 1gb ram minimum.

• I have had my differences in the past with the guys at BuyVM but I highly recommend them as they seem somewhat knowledgable and I can see them being in the industry for the long run.

• i am having one vps with buyvm , bt currently they are out of stock. So i am in need of alternative.

• Look on LEB, there are tons of companies that can offer this, and the comments on their posts should prove if they're a good provider.

• i need to move immediately so i dont have enough time guys , so please name some best. So that i can decide.

• Well, You could head over to hudsonvalleyhost.com I personally know ernie and hes a good guy(hes the owner).
    I orginally worked there in 2009 but left a few weeks after due to personal Issues, Give them a try. I'm sure they will be good to you.

• i need vps for 7$

• bretonbreton Member
    edited December 2011

<=7$, 1 gb ram, 1 Tb bw, stable. Yeah, good luck finding that one.

upd: @Kairus seems to have found that one

• http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/833

"Only" 1TB b/w, but they're a great host, I had a server with them for a while.

• I'm not too sure, I know providers can offer this just search around.

• @Mon5t3r said: ehem! waiting an answer from @drmike for this question.. :P

Someone else is going to have to give it. Just spent my evening internet time oading the salvation army truck with a couple hundred bikes and bags dropped off. reading this while shoveing my face with dinner.

• innyainnya Member
    edited December 2011

Chicagovps is offering 1g mem. 1T bw (openvz) for 6.50/m.

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/833/chicagovps-openvz-sale

I grabbed 2g mem. 2T bw with chicagovps for 7/m a while back. It is good, ofcourse, you may encounter Maintenance downtime sometime. They will notify you ahead of the time.

• i am unable to pay the invoice, it is always showing me that payment rejected.

• There are a few similar threads in the first pages now, that I need get bookmarked for future reference.

• guys can you say some alternative for chicagovps?

• @picy said: i am unable to pay the invoice, it is always showing me that payment rejected.

Maybe you didn't pass the fraud check?

• no, it is immediately getting failed and my money also get deducted. i am using the same card for all.

• @picy said: guys can you say some alternative for chicagovps?

AmeriNOC is offering 10TB (But only 256MB RAM) XEN HVM for $48/year ;)

• @giang said: 10TB for $48/year

I don't like to talk much about what I pay for things, but I pay QuadraNet $50 per month for an additional 10tb of transfers as does any Quadranet customer, so how sustainable do you think AmeriNOC's offer is?

Sure they are banking you use far less, but I suspect they attract clients that use far more than the average user would.

• gianggiang Veteran
    edited December 2011

@miTgiB said: I don't like to talk much about what I pay for things, but I pay QuadraNet $50 per month for an additional 10tb of transfers as does any Quadranet customer, so how sustainable do you think AmeriNOC's offer is?

How Quadranet involved here? I thought AmeriNOC was hosted at San Diego Tech Center (AIS Datacenter)? Here is the info of this datacenter from AmeriNOC: https://www.amerinoc.com/datacenter.php

• @giang said: How Quadranet involved here? I thought AmeriNOC was hosted at San Diego Tech Center (AIS Datacenter)? Here is the info of this datacenter from AmeriNOC: https://www.amerinoc.com/datacenter.php

It's just for comparison.

• they are too costly. is there any provider with 1gb ram and 1tb bandwidth below 7$

• japonjapon Member
    edited December 2011

Edit: wrong thread. Sorry.

• Bandwidth is so cheap these days, We get bandwidth at PhoenixNAP for wholesale prices.
    I couldn't tell you the price but all I can say if Quadranet are selling 10TB for $50.00 That is just ridiculous.

• There is alot of providers out there that ive seen offer such a deal (myself including)

Good luck on your search!

• @EaseVPS said: selling 10TB for $50.00 That is just ridiculous.

I don't think it is ridiculous at all, at the levels I'm using it is still cheaper than paying per mbit on the 95th, but more on topic, selling a $4/mo VPS with 10TB of transfers is simply unsustainable, if even deliverable.