Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dacentec needs a Tech to solve SolusVM & HostBill Issue
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dacentec needs a Tech to solve SolusVM & HostBill Issue

Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran
edited May 2016 in Help

Hi,

I often find the Control of My VPS offline ! I mean no button neither on SolusVM nor on HostBill works on Dacentec. I have notified them several times, they just tell me they have reset the Web Panel & it should work now ! I think they are badly in need of a L3 Tech now !

HostBill Panel:

Tickets:

Comments

• GCatGCat Member

Oh great. Another one of you who think LE* controls providers.

Get in line, your request isn't important to us and will be served when $7 is "premium" pricing

• JoeMeritJoeMerit Veteran

you just need to cancel and change providers

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@GCat said:
    Oh great. Another one of you who think LE* controls providers.

Get in line, your request isn't important to us and will be served when $7 is "premium" pricing

;) I don't think LE* controls providers :P But, they will take the issue seriously now ! I'll update you when they fix this ! :D

• MunMun Member

Seriously, do you have nothing better to do with your life than complain ? If you don't like how the provider is operating backup your files and move elsewhere.

• FoulFoul Member

Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: AlphaSSL Revocation Issue is being investigated.

Yet you still havent said anything about the alphassl's :-)

You shouldn't be a provider if you're complaining this much and making a different thread about how to do lvm.. and other things.

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • JoeMeritJoeMerit Veteran

You pay them $10 a year, if your panel is down, its down.. who cares, you probably don't even need the panel to do anything. Stop being such a pest.

Thanked by 1Foul
  • They're good with dedi tho.

• look at the bright side, at least it's the panel and not your vps :D

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • so your VPS automaticaly shutdown?
    i think dacentec automatic shutdown VPS if load is high.

• You should be happy your VPS haven't gotten DMCA'd yet:

Index of /

[ICO]   Name    Last modified   Size    Description
    [DIR]   Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC 6.5 Incl Patch-=TEAM OS=-/ 27-May-2016 17:14   -    
    [DIR]   Adobe_Premiere_Pro_CC_2015_v9.2/    28-May-2016 04:33   -    
    [DIR]   The.Brothers.Grimsby.2016.720p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-PLAYNOW/  27-May-2016 16:48   -    
    [DIR]   The.Brothers.Grimsby.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-RARBG/    27-May-2016 16:47   -    
    Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at download.ehostlab.com Port 80

• @budi1413 said:
    Hmm, linux isos.

One could theoretically rename them to Linux distros and lock each one into an archive

@theroyalstudent said:
    You should be happy your VPS haven't gotten DMCA'd yet:

> Index of /
    > 
    > [ICO] Name    Last modified   Size    Description
    > [DIR] Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC 6.5 Incl Patch-=TEAM OS=-/ 27-May-2016 17:14   -    
    > [DIR] Adobe_Premiere_Pro_CC_2015_v9.2/    28-May-2016 04:33   -    
    > [DIR] The.Brothers.Grimsby.2016.720p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-PLAYNOW/  27-May-2016 16:48   -    
    > [DIR] The.Brothers.Grimsby.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-RARBG/    27-May-2016 16:47   -    
    > Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at download.ehostlab.com Port 80
    > 

This is insane :P Okay, I agree, Please stop there

@Foul said:

Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: AlphaSSL Revocation Issue is being investigated.

Yet you still havent said anything about the alphassl's :-)

You shouldn't be a provider if you're complaining this much and making a different thread about how to do lvm.. and other things.

The Problem with AlphaSSL was described in Public & for LVM, maybe you missed a part. It was about LVM but a serious issue making partitions over 2TB Limit !

• Why ignore their SolusVM interface. ?

• I wonder if they use nodewatch and have not configured it to suspend customer's VPS in SolusVM just disable on node.

Try leaving your VPS idle with nothing running and see if it shuts down?

Thanked by 1MikeA
  • shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

You do nt need to use a space before you put every punctuation like exclsmstiob mark. Thanks!'

• PeroniPeroni Member

@shovenose said:
    You do nt need to use a space before you put every punctuation like exclsmstiob mark. Thanks!'

You're welcome ! ;)

@linuxthefish said:
    I wonder if they use nodewatch and have not configured it to suspend customer's VPS in SolusVM just disable on node.

Try leaving your VPS idle with nothing running and see if it shuts down?

Yeah, I did that. I kept it idle & after a while when I needed to test a script, I found it to be offline (Clean installation CentOS 6.5 64 Bit)

@shovenose said:

Didn't know, thanks for sharing!

• Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: Yeah, I did that. I kept it idle & after a while when I needed to test a script, I found it to be offline (Clean installation CentOS 6.5 64 Bit)

Move host then, if support does not know what's up don't bother wasting your time.

• @linuxthefish said:

Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: Yeah, I did that. I kept it idle & after a while when I needed to test a script, I found it to be offline (Clean installation CentOS 6.5 64 Bit)

Move host then, if support does not know what's up don't bother wasting your time.

Setup properly n it will work perfect. No fault of DC.

• kkrajkkkrajk Member

NancyVPS said: Setup properly n it will work perfect. No fault of DC.

Let me guess. You didn't read the whole thread and just wanted to increase your post count so that you can get your provider tag

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • @ez2uk said:

Let me guess. You didn't read the whole thread and just wanted to increase your post count so that you can get your provider tag

what is provider tag and its costly? I'm only browsing forums and u can see mah site is not yet ready.

Thank you,

Nancy

• @NancyVPS said:

@ez2uk said:

what is provider tag and its costly? I'm only browsing forums and u can see mah site is not yet ready.

Thank you,

Nancy

of course the provider tag is costly you didn't know we was already onto you?
    of course nancyvps didn't read the whole thread and is trying to increase post count and then try to play dumb like nancyvps isn't really doing what we know they're doing.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • PeroniPeroni Member

@NancyVPS said:I'm only browsing forums and u can see mah site is not yet ready.

lol yeah right

Thanked by 1timnboys
  • zafouharzafouhar Veteran

@timnboys said:

@NancyVPS said:

@ez2uk said:

Thank you,

Nancy

of course nancyvps didn't read the whole thread and is trying to increase post count and then try to play dumb like nancyvps isn't really doing what we know they're doing.

Funny that "Nancy" commented on the other thread saying that people who don't read rules get banned, is it banhammer time for Nancy or not yet?

• @zafouhar said:

@timnboys said:

@NancyVPS said:

@ez2uk said:

Thank you,

Nancy

Funny that "Nancy" commented on the other thread saying that people who don't read rules get banned, is it banhammer time for Nancy or not yet?

I'm new here, I read rule but i'm not eligible for offering service. I'm noob in Virtual web server management.

Its a funny when guys claim that I'm increasing post count. Promise, I will not post offer thread. Everything is pending.

• tommytommy Member

it cost you $7 payable via kiss and love