Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm looking for reseller hosting. - Very urgent.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I'm looking for reseller hosting. - Very urgent.

The following locations may be: Netherlands, Romania, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Estonia, Lithuania, Poland and Russia.

I want features: 1) Possibility to pay with Bitcoin. 2) Disk space: minimum 100GB 3) Bandwidth: minimum 5TB or unlimited. 4) Unlimited E-Mail Accounts 5) Unlimited FTP accounts

My monthly budget: $10.

Thank you from now.

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

BuyVM is in Luxembourg...125GB for $7/mo. Only 4TB rather than 5TB, but maybe you can buy a little extra bandwidth if you need it. Not sure about bitcoin but ask @Francisco

http://buyshared.net/cpanel-reseller-hosting/

Thanked by 1Kosovo
  • KosovoKosovo Member

@raindog308 @Francisco, seems to me embittered. Do not answer me. :( :(

• TionTion Member

@Kosovo said:
    @raindog308 @Francisco, seems to me embittered. Do not answer me. :( :(

I regret that the Low End Talk Live Chat is not up to your standards.

• Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2016

If UK works, can do a 40% discount if you don't need the WHMCS license.

• KosovoKosovo Member

@Host4Geeks Hi. Unfortunately, not UK.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Hello,

Sorry about that, I'm in Vegas right now installing more equipment.

I'll try to reply to you PM in a little bit.

Francisco

Thanked by 1Kosovo
  • MadMad Member

@Francisco (Luxembourg) and @cociu (Romania) can probably sort out something for you.

Thanked by 2Kosovo netomx
  • KosovoKosovo Member

@Francisco How much additional traffic charges 1TB? (Reseller hosting packages)

• @Francisco said:
    Hello,

Sorry about that, I'm in Vegas right now installing more equipment.

I'll try to reply to you PM in a little bit.

Francisco

How's gambling going? Win anything? :)

Thanked by 2racksx Francisco
  • DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@Kosovo said:
    The following locations may be: Netherlands, Romania, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Estonia, Lithuania, Poland and Russia.

I want features: 1) Possibility to pay with Bitcoin. 2) Disk space: minimum 100GB 3) Bandwidth: minimum 5TB or unlimited. 4) Unlimited E-Mail Accounts 5) Unlimited FTP accounts

My monthly budget: $10.

Thank you from now.

We provide Reseller hosting at $4/m - SSD in USA. Fast speed.

• KosovoKosovo Member

@DewlanceVPS The following locations may be: Netherlands, Romania, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Estonia, Lithuania, Poland and Russia.

• KosovoKosovo Member

Very urgent needs.

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2016

We have reseller cPanel hosting in Minsk, Belarus, but 5TB traffic not possible for that price. 100GB is also a big ask. We can provide unique location, that's it :)

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2016

@cociu - Have a server in Romania and you can get reseller plan under your budget If you will contact him personally. - Site Link: http://en.hostsolutions.ro/hosting/reseller-hosting/

@deployvm - XhostFire.com
    have a server in Russia but sell only VPS. (You can use free panel or cpanel but it will cross your budget).

Lol, I just see deployvm response of Deployvm.

Thanked by 1Kosovo
  • KosovoKosovo Member

@DewlanceVPS Thank you.

@cociu You expected.

@deployvm Hungary's location is not bad. It could be. (Hungary location.) How do you make a package suitable to my budget?

Thanked by 1DewlanceVPS
  • cociucociu Member

Kosovo said: @cociu You expected.

i have give you my quote in pm

• cociucociu Member

DewlanceVPS said: DewlanceVPS

thanks for mention

• KosovoKosovo Member

Still he could not be found.

• KosovoKosovo Member

Waiting for your offer.

• FalzoFalzo Member

@Kosovo said:
    Waiting for your offer.

can't be that urgent... bitcoin, 5TB bw, unlimited mail... yep.

• If you can afford about 15$ a year, just go with the buyshared one for 20 gb. It would give you extra space as well

• teamaccteamacc Member

@andreblue said:
    If you can afford about 15$ a year, just go with the buyshared one for 20 gb. It would give you extra space as well

OP wants 100gb, not 10gb.

• @teamacc said:

@andreblue said:
    If you can afford about 15$ a year, just go with the buyshared one for 20 gb. It would give you extra space as well

OP wants 100gb, not 10gb.

i do not know why but i swear i saw 10gb. meh, if you can stand maybe using the UK then try https://www.hosting24.com/order.php?hosting_plan=silver . They are decent, use them myself and not real issues
    ANDREBLUE is my code if you want to use it, as it gives you $2 per month or if you pay yearly it gives $24 discount

• teamaccteamacc Member

@Kosovo said:
    @Host4Geeks Hi. Unfortunately, not UK.

@andreblue please read the other replies first...

• kerouackerouac Member

(Czech Republic)

I found this on one by googling, acceptes "Liberty Reserve" so could be dodgy, or reversely exactly what you look for :p Here it is:

http://www.hostgamma.eu/reseller-hosting.html

Also years ago there was a Czech/Slovak hosting company with nice plans, and the same company had like 40 brands, some sites more Czech-oriented, while some Slovak. I cannot find it now though, I can't remember any of their 40 brands either.

(They were .cz/.sk domain registrars back then and that was how I had came accross them initially, may be helpful info if you chose to google on your own)

• kerouackerouac Member

@kerouac said:
    Also years ago there was a Czech/Slovak hosting company with nice plans, and the same company had like 40 brands, some sites more Czech-oriented, while some Slovak. I cannot find it now though, I can't remember any of their 40 brands either.

I think they were some or all of the following, although looks like they are out of business?

webhouse.sk
    webhouse.cz
    websites.sk
    websites.cz