Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server Management
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Server Management

DavernoDaverno Member
edited May 2016 in General

Any 1 knows a 1 time pay company to move my websites from my old host( wordpress , old host had cpanel) to my new host? I am also not sure if my backups are raw complete or from cpanel .
Thanks alot.

Comments

• andrewnandrewn Member

Hello,

Well I will be happy to assist you with this. I sent you a PM. Please have a look.

Regards,

• YmpkerYmpker Member

Heya,
    I will gladly be moving over your WordPress sites :)
    Have sent you a PM^^

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Hello,

I can do this for you.

https://backupinstance.com/servermanagement/

Get in touch with us :)

• PMed

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

If your new host has cPanel as well it can be migrated by the built in cPanel migration transfer tool.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@Daverno said:
    Any 1 knows a 1 time pay company to move my websites from my old host( wordpress , old host had cpanel) to my new host? I am also not sure if my backups are raw complete or from cpanel .
    Thanks alot.

Your new host should ideally be more than happy to restore a complete cpanel backup file for you when migrating from another hosting company.

Thanked by 1rokok
  • noamannoaman Member

@Daverno said:
    Thanks alot.

Many webhosts will do it for you... But some might tie you in a year contact

BTW @arminds is a company that claims to provide 1 decent support for 5 bucks oer month

• JacobJacob Member

Hi Dave,

Your new hosting provider should handle this for you as a gesture of goodwill.

Do you need cPanel as you could make a significant and worthwhile cost saving dependant upon your choice of hosting (VPS / Dedicated).

Hosting providers such as ourselves would handle the initial migration, setup and further management then embed it within the total service cost.

If you get stuck or find yourself needing any assistance feel free to get in touch.

All the best,

Jacob.

@Daverno said:
    Thanks alot.