Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I have a request to operators of mail servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I have a request to operators of mail servers

natestammnatestamm Member
edited March 2013 in General

I am really interested in some feedback from the community on this. If you are operating a mail server which has some basic proper DNS configurations please try an auth check at [email protected]

Also any one would be going the extra mile with an attempt to register an account at forums.port25.com. I am attempting yahoo and outlook domains as a personal account for access to forums and receiving...

Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!The domain of your email is not allowed to access or register for this forum. If you believe this is in error, please send our support group an email at support[at]port25.com.
Back

I am embarrassed to say I have never made an attempt to reach out to this particular web site for my auth and record checks but I am also not liking the pattern of information I receive here.

I have had my home network IP back traced to RBLs because I still keep my wifi on some times coming home from work.

Most auth checks I do not see being so hard, But this particular service is boggling my mind. A handful of checks last night indicated port25.com resolving the entire IPv6 Net Range for Enzu to hosts in China.

I'm lost, But every interaction I have with this domain-including their front line Reps-has me feeling as if they're trying to sell me on their product. *And every other tool I use gives me no issues

Your Domain: domain.com

SPF record syntax: PASS
SPF record Domain/IP matching: PASS SenderID record Domain/IP matching: PASS

...as an example.