Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
MXroute - Spring Special - 40GB Email Hosting for $40/2years
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

MXroute - Spring Special - 40GB Email Hosting for $40/2years

jarjar Provider
edited May 2016 in Offers

Hey, everyone!

As MXroute continues to grow, so do my demands for it as well as the demands of my customers. As the service grows in offerings I expect to have less opportunities to offer such great promotions. It is also possible that the service will see a base price increase by the end of this year. With that said, prices are never raised for existing services.

I invite you all to get in on my latest promo, one that can serve you well for years to come with a very generous amount of storage.

THIS PROMO ENDS JUNE 19

Spring 2016 Special
40GB Storage
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Domains
$40 / 2 years (biennially)
Order Here

Some changes have been made over time, for those familiar with MXroute but maybe not up to date with the latest news:

  • OwnCloud support will be removed at the end of 2016. It is no longer advertised.
  • Z-Push support will be removed at the end of 2016. It may be followed by a replacement. As it stands, maintenance for a high volume instance takes away from time better spent working on a new solution.

Some of the features of MXroute:

  • Server-side email filters
  • Email forwarding
  • MailChannels for outgoing email
  • POP3 / IMAP / SMTP
  • Roundcube / Squirrelmail / Horde Webmail
  • Backup and download your data at any time
  • cPanel based control

Any questions, feel free to ask :)

MagicSpam blackmails providers into buying their software, and ServerHub is a professional spam organization.

Comments

  • user123user123 Member

    @jarland said:

    Any questions, feel free to ask :)

    Did you get @jarland's permission before posting this non-VPS offer? wags finger

    More seriously: jarland is a helpful guy and MXRoute is AWESOME! I have several domains hosted with them on various packages and they have been very stable and reliable.

    Thanked by 2jar zafouhar

    Personal consultant to OP's Mom™

  • jarjar Provider

    Billing portal DNS propagation underway for anyone that can't load it. Just some kid having his fun.

    Thanked by 1zafouhar

    MagicSpam blackmails providers into buying their software, and ServerHub is a professional spam organization.

  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited May 2016

    I would never pay 2 years in advance for some random and quite unknown new player on the market. ;-)

    For those who care:
    You can now find me at https://talk.lowendspirit.com or https://www.hostballs.com

  • jarjar Provider

    @Amitz said:
    I would never pay 2 years in advance for some random and quite unknown new player on the market. ;-)

    Plus I heard he's an asshole.

    MagicSpam blackmails providers into buying their software, and ServerHub is a professional spam organization.

  • AmitzAmitz Member

    @jarland said:

    @Amitz said:
    I would never pay 2 years in advance for some random and quite unknown new player on the market. ;-)

    Plus I heard he's an asshole.

    Nah, that part was new to me!

    Thanked by 1zafouhar

    For those who care:
    You can now find me at https://talk.lowendspirit.com or https://www.hostballs.com

  • user123user123 Member

    TIL that @Amitz is newly-acquainted with @jarland's asshole. Thanks for sharing, guys!

    Thanked by 2jar deadbeef

    Personal consultant to OP's Mom™

  • No provider tag, must be scam. Avoid at all costs.

  • @jarland said:
    Hey, everyone!

    Any questions, feel free to ask :)

    Flagged for not reading the rules to get provider tag.

    Thanked by 2jar cassa
  • Random question, are there any plans to move those still on Vesta to cPanel? Or are we staying put?

  • jarjar Provider

    clarity_64 said: Random question, are there any plans to move those still on Vesta to cPanel? Or are we staying put?

    I would love to do it but the process of migration would be pretty rough. To the point that I don't think it could be accomplished without hiring assistance on the process. I'd make a logic error that would demolish everything and on that side of things it's really just me doing it all right now.

    Thanked by 1zafouhar

    MagicSpam blackmails providers into buying their software, and ServerHub is a professional spam organization.

  • ccaritaccarita Member

    @jarland, I already have a 5GB plan with you (next due date on october 2016). How can I take advantage of this Spring sale? Do I need to create a new account or could my existing one be upgraded?

  • MXroute is Awesome good work buddy @jarland <3

    Thanked by 1jar

    Make your choice on your own But i can help you to make them right.

  • jarjar Provider

    ccarita said: I already have a 5GB plan with you (next due date on october 2016). How can I take advantage of this Spring sale? Do I need to create a new account or could my existing one be upgraded?

    Toss a ticket my way and I'll hook you up :)

    MagicSpam blackmails providers into buying their software, and ServerHub is a professional spam organization.

  • ccaritaccarita Member

    Thanks. Ticket sent.

  • All the mail accounts I care for have been on MXRoute so quite some time. Very satisfied.

    Thanked by 1jar
  • ehabehab Member

    jar, i couldn't help to ask and this may sound annoying but why 2 years can't it be 1/2 both ways...... Ohhh or maybe its the trip first class to ovh France :D

    • do not prepay > 1 year and check for reviews/support
    • only use monthly from a provider operating < 1 year 🍆
  • jarjar Provider

    ehab said: jar, i couldn't help to ask and this may sound annoying but why 2 years can't it be 1/2 both ways...... Ohhh or maybe its the trip first class to ovh France :D

    There's method to my madness ;)

    MagicSpam blackmails providers into buying their software, and ServerHub is a professional spam organization.

  • Props to MXRoute. Early on there were some issue but as of lately it has been rock solid. Been a loyal customer for a while now. I always like to give props to those who do a good job and to make public those who don't as to help others on this forum to stay away from those services.

    Thanked by 2jar linuxthefish
  • thagoatthagoat Member

    @jarland I have a Google Apps account with 200 id's. (Not for sale btw) But I'm also very interested in your service (I've been running my own email server for 6 years now and have grown tired of it). What are the advantages of hosting with you over Google Apps?

    Covfefe: Ask your senators and congressmen to impeach today!

  • RalliasRallias Member, Provider

    jarland said: To the point that I don't think it could be accomplished without hiring assistance on the process.

    Does this mean you want quotes for such a service? :P

  • jarjar Provider

    @Rallias said:

    jarland said: To the point that I don't think it could be accomplished without hiring assistance on the process.

    Does this mean you want quotes for such a service? :P

    By all means :)

    MagicSpam blackmails providers into buying their software, and ServerHub is a professional spam organization.

  • jarjar Provider

    @thagoat said:
    @jarland I have a Google Apps account with 200 id's. (Not for sale btw) But I'm also very interested in your service (I've been running my own email server for 6 years now and have grown tired of it). What are the advantages of hosting with you over Google Apps?

    Only price and support. I offer no significant advantages over Google Apps in relation to features. Their spam filter is better, their delivery is equal at worst, and they have more features. My appeal is in price, but don't count me out on the rest... Many years ahead :)

    Thanked by 1thagoat

    MagicSpam blackmails providers into buying their software, and ServerHub is a professional spam organization.

  • RalliasRallias Member, Provider

    jarland said: By all means :)

    (as the rules state, the following statement is (probably) required).

    Any offers so described would be serviced under Star As A Service LLC, as registered in the State of Minnesota in accordance with relevant laws.

  • thagoatthagoat Member

    @jarland thanks for your honest answer =) My google account is free (from the days of way back lol) so I'll stick with it.
    If, and when, they make me pay, I'll give you my business!

    Thanked by 1jar

    Covfefe: Ask your senators and congressmen to impeach today!

  • jarjar Provider

    Now that this is almost off the first page, FREE EMAIL hosting:

    https://mxroute.io

    This is an experiment that I have no intention of revoking. Create a free mxroute.io address. POP3/IMAP/SMTP not currently available for direct authentication, only webmail.

    Thanked by 2user123 thagoat

    MagicSpam blackmails providers into buying their software, and ServerHub is a professional spam organization.

  • user123user123 Member

    @jarland said:
    Now that this is almost off the first page, FREE EMAIL hosting:

    https://mxroute.io

    This is an experiment that I have no intention of revoking. Create a free mxroute.io address. POP3/IMAP/SMTP not currently available for direct authentication, only webmail.

    Is Canada intentionally left out of the listing of countries?

    Personal consultant to OP's Mom™

  • jarjar Provider

    @user123 said:
    Is Canada intentionally left out of the listing of countries?

    Not intentionally. Pick any, I don't check it :)

    Thanked by 1user123

    MagicSpam blackmails providers into buying their software, and ServerHub is a professional spam organization.

  • @jarland said:

    clarity_64 said: Random question, are there any plans to move those still on Vesta to cPanel? Or are we staying put?

    I would love to do it but the process of migration would be pretty rough. To the point that I don't think it could be accomplished without hiring assistance on the process. I'd make a logic error that would demolish everything and on that side of things it's really just me doing it all right now.

    What's the process like? What about creating a script that reads the vesta database and the use the whmcs api to add the user to the system. I'm probably missing something but it's a thought.

  • jarjar Provider

    @CFarence said:
    What's the process like? What about creating a script that reads the vesta database and the use the whmcs api to add the user to the system. I'm probably missing something but it's a thought.

    Off the top of my head:

    Create matching cpanel accounts, sync shadow file for relevant accounts, pick one domain as primary to satisfy cpanel reqs, add the rest as addon domains, add the email accounts, sync the password hashes for the emails, sync mail folders.

    MagicSpam blackmails providers into buying their software, and ServerHub is a professional spam organization.

  • xaitmixaitmi Member
    edited May 2016

    Gonna stick to my $15/year blackfriday 20gb special for now, but this is a pretty good offer.

    I'm in the process of moving over some of my Mailjet domains to MXRoute

    Would be cool if a feature like this can be added

    I'd like to be able to see the latest emails that were sent out by the system, etc, like how mailjet has it in the screenshot above.

    --

    Also one more thing, since MXRoute uses cPanel, if I want my script to send mail out as [email protected] do I have to actually go an create the donotreply email user in cPanel?

    With mailjet I just have to verify my domain and can tell my script to send mail out using [email protected] without actually creating it as a mailbox.

    Thanked by 2user123 ragtop4
  • user123user123 Member

    @xaitmi said:
    Gonna stick to my $15/year blackfriday 20gb special for now, but this is a pretty good offer.

    I'm in the process of moving over some of my Mailjet domains to MXRoute

    Would be cool if a feature like this can be added

    I'd like to be able to see the latest emails that were sent out by the system, etc, like how mailjet has it in the screenshot above.

    --

    Also one more thing, since MXRoute uses cPanel, if I want my script to send mail out as [email protected] do I have to actually go an create the donotreply email user in cPanel?

    With mailjet I just have to verify my domain and can tell my script to send mail out using [email protected] without actually creating it as a mailbox.

    That "latest mail" feed feature looks very useful!

    Personal consultant to OP's Mom™

  • thagoatthagoat Member

    @jarland said:
    FREE EMAIL hosting:

    Whatever will I do with 250 MB of free webdisk space?

    Covfefe: Ask your senators and congressmen to impeach today!

  • xaitmixaitmi Member

    Hi @jarland

    Can you please take a look at ticket #974772 which I opened around 21 hours ago. Or just answer my question in my previous reply in this thread.

    Thanks.

  • tritiumtritium Member
    edited May 2016

    @jarland, I'm curious how the unlimited and unlimited users interact. If I include a primary domain, ABC.com and a secondary domain, DEF.com, do the users I create on my account get email addresses for both ABC.com and DEF.com automatically? Or can I specific which domains the users are a member of? I.e., Can I make user "Bob" and only have an email address of [email protected], even though DEF.com is also on my account? If I don't want Bob to be [email protected] too. Make sense?

  • jarjar Provider

    @tritium said:
    @jarland, I'm curious how the unlimited and unlimited users interact. If I include a primary domain, ABC.com and a secondary domain, DEF.com, do the users I create on my account get email addresses for both ABC.com and DEF.com automatically? Or can I specific which domains the users are a member of? I.e., Can I make user "Bob" and only have an email address of [email protected], even though DEF.com is also on my account? If I don't want Bob to be [email protected] too. Make sense?

    They are completely separate. You choose the domain from the list that you've added, and then that account exists only on the domain selected. So you could have matching names on different domains and they would be isolated from each other.

    @xaitmi said:
    Also one more thing, since MXRoute uses cPanel, if I want my script to send mail out as [email protected] do I have to actually go an create the donotreply email user in cPanel?

    Ideally, yes. You can spoof "From" headers but this is not wise for delivery quality as the return path would still state the account you were authenticated through.

    MagicSpam blackmails providers into buying their software, and ServerHub is a professional spam organization.

  • user123user123 Member

    @thagoat said:

    @jarland said:
    FREE EMAIL hosting:

    Whatever will I do with 250 MB of free webdisk space?

    Start LowEndASCIIPr0n.com?

    Thanked by 1thagoat

    Personal consultant to OP's Mom™

  • jarjar Provider

    @thagoat said:
    Whatever will I do with 250 MB of free webdisk space?

    Good for text documents at least ;)

    Thanked by 1thagoat

    MagicSpam blackmails providers into buying their software, and ServerHub is a professional spam organization.

  • CrustyCrusty Member

    I found it, it is listed under 'K'. :-)

    @user123 said:

    ...

    Is Canada intentionally left out of the listing of countries?

Sign In or Register to comment.