Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking providers like Quickparket
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking providers like Quickparket

zonezone Member

I am interested in their dedicated server in LA, but some of them are out of stock. So I want to know which provider is similar to Quickparket.

Comments

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@zone Which configuration are you interested in? We may have something available.

• Very few can match qps at least in the US, I suggest waiting a bit until they have stock!

• zonezone Member

@qps said:
    @zone Which configuration are you interested in? We may have something available.

Dual Intel Xeon L5520 (LA). I saw they are out of stock.

• zonezone Member

@linuxthefish said:
    Very few can match qps at least in the US, I suggest waiting a bit until they have stock!

Thanks, I will keep my eyes open.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

zone said: Dual Intel Xeon L5520 (LA).

We (QuickPacket) are indeed out of stock on the Dual Xeon L5520 in Los Angeles. However, we do have them available in Atlanta.

If you are interested in another configuration, we do have some E3-1270 systems available. Send me a PM and hopefully we can work something out.

• zonezone Member
    edited May 2016

@qps said:

zone said: Dual Intel Xeon L5520 (LA).

We (QuickPacket) are indeed out of stock on the Dual Xeon L5520 in Los Angeles. However, we do have them available in Atlanta.

If you are interested in another configuration, we do have some E3-1270 systems available. Send me a PM and hopefully we can work something out.

Thanks. I just need the Dual Xeon L5520 in Los Angeles. If it is available, can you send me a PM or send an email to me?