Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Something you guys might be interested in - Loader.io
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Something you guys might be interested in - Loader.io

imagineimagine Member
edited February 2013 in General

Hello there LowEndTalk!

I just got an email from SendGrid advertising their new service "LOADER.IO", a load testing tool.

Email:

Free Load Testing Tool For Your App

>

At SendGrid, we know app scalability is a big deal. That's why we're excited to announce the launch of our first app load testing tool, Loader.io. This new service gives developers the ability to quickly and easily test their web apps and APIs with thousands of concurrent connections.

Loader.io helps eliminate roadblocks that prevent developers from creating great apps by building load testing into their daily coding and deployment routine. This service can cost thousands of dollars per month elsewhere, but we're offering it for free for the time being. Sign up here to give it a try.

This new service is brought to you by SendGrid Labs.

Best,
SendGrid Team

Thought it might be something you guys would be interested in, so I'm sharing it with the community :)

If someone's already posted this, I do apologise, and in that case, feel free to close this thread!

-Leyton

Comments