Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello does anyone have any /24 ipv4 blocks for lease,rent,or sell for use in psychz dc?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hello does anyone have any /24 ipv4 blocks for lease,rent,or sell for use in psychz dc?

timnboystimnboys Member
edited May 2016 in Requests

as I need a /24 ipv4 block which is the lowest I was told I could get to be routable as I mostly would like one so I don't increase my total bill from psychz from $79 a month to higher than that a month. I am looking for lowend prices on the /24 ipv4 block since well this is lowendtalk as I would just like to ask if anyone could sell me,lease me or rent me a /24 ipv4 block to use in psychz dallas dc to be able to have alot more ip space and well not pay more than $79 a month total with psychz to have more costs to get more then a /29 they provide which isn't much.
My IP Justification is running vps servers.

Comments

• @Jack said:
    $79/mo is pretty good for a /24.

You'll struggle to get a clean ARIN /24 for less than $79/mo.

that isn't the /24 it is the colocation itself with included /29

• @Jack said:
    Ah, sorry I misread.

How much are you willing to pay for a /24 ARIN then?

well it has to be within lowend pricing though and I would like to get a /24 and split the cost between me and another lowendtalk member who has been through the same issues I have been with the whole vyprnetworks fiasco

• SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2016

We are located in the ServerHub DC at Carrier-1, but we cannot do a /24 ARIN for a lowend price :(. $300 per month for a /24

OP, are you wanting the total cost of your colocation AND /24 IP Block to be $79 per month? You are looking at AT LEAST $100 per month just for the /24. Unless someone here can do it under $100 and shocks me :)

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@SSDBlaze said:
    We are located in the ServerHub DC at Carrier-1, but we cannot do a /24 ARIN for a lowend price :(. $300 per month for a /24

OP, are you wanting the total cost of your colocation AND /24 IP Block to be $79 per month? You are looking at AT LEAST $100 per month just for the /24. Unless someone here can do it under $100 and shocks me :)

$300 a month is a rip off dont you think ? anyway @timnboys there are many who can get you /24 from ARIN @ 65~80 or even $100 @ max $300 is total rip off

Thanked by 1SSDBlaze
  • SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

@BharatB said:

@SSDBlaze said:

$300 a month is a rip off dont you think ? anyway @timnboys there are many who can get you /24 from ARIN @ 65~80 or even $100 @ max $300 is total rip off

No, I don't think it is a rip off

Yeah I'm sure another provider will step forward with a better offer :)

• $300 is a total rip off. You can get something around $150 max.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

99 euros per month for the /24, PMed you.

@Jack said:
    $1.5/mo an IP works out at more than $300/mo.. So isn't really a rip off.

$1.5 in case of RIPE region or UK not ARIN , in ARIN you can spend $80 per block

@Jack said:

@BharatB said:

@Jack said:
    $1.5/mo an IP works out at more than $300/mo.. So isn't really a rip off.

$1.5 in case of RIPE region or UK not ARIN , in ARIN you can spend $80 per block

? RIPE isn't out of IPs ARIN is, price for ARIN should be more

Well then quite opposite is going on :P

• @PieNotEvenEaten is going to spilt the cost of the /24 with me so please send offers to him too please

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

$300 is a lot but hardly a rip-off. If you cant afford it, dont buy it. Doesnt make it a rip-off. Saying it its a rip-off makes you cheap though! Less than $1.50 /IP is not that bad.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Another benefit of paying the higher prices is you are less likely to have your pricing raised in the future or having the IP space revoked.

• @Zappie ZappieHost is great, no issues with IP renting and they have ARIN space.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

randvegeta said: $300 is a lot but hardly a rip-off.

People are quoting prices that make $300 appear to be 2x to 3x the market price.

I'd think overcharging people by 200% to 300% is...yes, a ripoff. It would be different if there was some kind of value-add or better service or something, but it's just IP space so it's pretty commodity.

Thanked by 1Admiral_Awesome
  • @Jack said:

? RIPE isn't out of IPs ARIN is, price for ARIN should be more

ARIN LIRs could get much more allocation than RIPE LIRs, when they used to have IPs available.

(RIPE last /8 policy: a one time /22 for new LIRs)

• FuslFusl Member

Jack said: Correct, upon until recently though you could have multiple LIR accounts under one company/person then merge them.

You still can, you just need a bunch of UK Limited companies (less than 50 pound each) and merge them as "sale" or "merger" (and provide a document stating so) and RIPE has to merge the accounts by Dutch law anyway.

Pays VAT this way however, but there are other countries outside the EU with similar company registration pricing.

• FuslFusl Member

Jack said: "merge them as "sale" or "merger" Pretty sure this requires you to be a LIR for 18 months before you can merge them which requires two years of fees where as it was just the sign up fee before.

Both works, and it was sign up fee + 1 year before.

• @jarland @Ishaq could you close this thread please me and another let member got the /24 block from alexander from hostus.

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep

Jack said: ? RIPE isn't out of IPs ARIN is, price for ARIN should be more

Search for LIRs with Legacy space, and the price would be very much affordable on yearly prepayments.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

I got a buddy that can lease you /24's for $90/month or so with a price lock.

Let me know if you want his email. Ranges are all clean, no nugget sauce on these.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:
    I got a buddy that can lease you /24's for $90/month or so with a price lock.

Let me know if you want his email. Ranges are all clean, no nugget sauce on these.

Francisco

I would hope it wouldn't have no nugget sauce on it as that would be impossible then to clean up.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • @timnboys said:
    as I need a /24 ipv4 block which is the lowest I was told I could get to be routable as I mostly would like one so I don't increase my total bill from psychz from $79 a month to higher than that a month. I am looking for lowend prices on the /24 ipv4 block since well this is lowendtalk as I would just like to ask if anyone could sell me,lease me or rent me a /24 ipv4 block to use in psychz dallas dc to be able to have alot more ip space and well not pay more than $79 a month total with psychz to have more costs to get more then a /29 they provide which isn't much.
    My IP Justification is running vps servers.

I know someone who can do $75/M

• well apparently the person I was going to split the cost with hasn't responded yet with the money needed to pay his half of the $100 for the /24 block from alexender from hostus for this month so now I am looking for the cheapest possible rentable/buyable /24 ipv4 block from anywhere just so I could use it with psychz and be able to afford it myself.

• Good afternoon!

We have a free 13 networks /24 ipv4 to lease (for you)
    Do you interesting such a proposal?
    But no spam, and long-term cooperation.

I will be grateful for your reply.

Sincerely,
    Maksim Perepelitsa
    Head of department on work with subscribers
    Ukrainian Internet Сompany
    Lucky.Net
    maksim (AT) lucky.net

• FoulFoul Member

pallam said: Hello,

Nice necro... read the date next time kthxbai

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • redsmileredsmile Member
    edited December 2017

I need a large amount of IP space starting with a /22 ARIN. Please contact me thespammer[{at]}spammermail.com with pricing. I don't care what DC but really I'd like to announce it at my own location if possible. If not, I would still consider hosting it at your DC but prefer to use my BGP.