Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for /24 in APNIC Region
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for /24 in APNIC Region

Dear LET Members,

I am looking to lease a block /24 within the APNIC region.

The purpose for the block is for KVM and Dedi hosting in Malaysia and Singapore(Most dedi server providers there are only able to provide MAX of 8 IPs).

If you come to know anyone who has a spare block to rent. Please contact me.

Thank You

Comments

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

What is your budget ?

• $80-100 a month

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

You can become APNIC member directly and get a /21 total. If your usage is legitimate, why would you need to rent it ?

• @Clouvider said:
    You can become APNIC member directly and get a /21 total. If your usage is legitimate, why would you need to rent it ?

Hi Clouvider,

We are a young company and APNIC membership is our plan.

For the meantime, we are getting a lot of VPS enquiries and demands from customer in China. We would like to fulfil the request as soon as possible.

With the leasing option, we can get it done in less than a week,

Thanks,
    AY

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

You can get APNIC done in 3-4 working days.

Thanked by 2gigavest vimalware
  • @Clouvider said:

Thanks for the info! I have a few LET members messaged me. Ill consider which is the best option.

Thanks!

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

@Clouvider said:

It also requires XXXX USD upfront which can be difficult for a new/young company. Sometimes it is easier to start with leasing IPs , get a foothold in the market and then go for the APNIC membership. However, APNIC IPs being scarce I am not sure @gigavest will get a /24 for $100 per month.

Thanked by 1gigavest