Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

ipv4 /24 block RIPE looking for lease / renting monthly
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ipv4 /24 block RIPE looking for lease / renting monthly

suntosunto Member

Hi There!

as title says, looking for /24 block ip's

i will use it for streaming servers. (dedicated servers)

ip region EUROPE / ripe not ARIN thnx

LOA is required.

looking forward your offers thanks

budget $50 / 60$ m per block

note; looking for longterm renting multiple years

Comments

• ZareZare Member, Host Rep

I can rent a /24 in London, but you would need to use our hardware, would this work?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited May 2016

@Zare said:
    I can rent a /24 in London, but you would need to use our hardware, would this work?

Sorry, but that doesn't make sense. So he's looking to decrease costs by renting a subnet from a 3rd party, when your suggestion is to rent a subnet using your dedicated servers??

Makes no sense at all. I manage a colotion infrastructure, full of E5s and SSDs and you suggested the same. Look, these people are looking to RENT a subnet, not a dedicated server with a /24 from your company.

• ZareZare Member, Host Rep

@MrGeneral said:

@Zare said:

Sorry, but that doesn't make sense. So he's looking to decrease costs by renting a subnet from a 3rd party, when your suggestion is to rent a subnet using your dedicated servers??

Makes no sense at all. I manage a colotion infrastructure, full of E5s and SSDs and you suggested the same. Look, these people are looking to RENT a subnet, not a dedicated server with a /24 from your company.

I understand what he's asking, we can hit his price point (which will be very hard to do elsewhere for a RIPE /24) if he is to use our dedicated servers. Was just a suggestion.

@Zare said:

@MrGeneral said:

@Zare said:

I understand what he's asking, we can hit his price point (which will be very hard to do elsewhere for a RIPE /24) if he is to use our dedicated servers. Was just a suggestion.

I understand that part. Thing is, you told me the same, when I opened a thread asking to lease a /24 subnet. No where I see mentioned that the OP, or I, are looking for dedicated servers with a /24.

Don't take these comments too hard. I'm tired of reading providers spamming their services everywhere even if it doesn't match what the OP requests.