Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Russian managed vps or managed webserver
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Russian managed vps or managed webserver

Hey there, I am looking for a provider for either a managed vps or a webhost. I have legit no idea where to look for any so I am open for any suggestions. Thank you very much.

Comments

• flexflex Member

take a look on vstoike.ru

• fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited May 2016

cyberry.pro/vps.html

It offers professional administrators who can quickly install the software you want or help in tuning and optimizing.

We are interested that you use VPS server as long as possible, without experiencing any difficulties and therefore are ready to offer administration services in other places worth hundreds of dollars - for free.

KVM Not sure where they located.

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep

We can provide you a managed KVM virtual server in Novosibirsk, Russia (Rostelecom DC).

Please let me know if you are interested. We have a range of plans, and able to create custom packages to suit your requirements. You should be specific on what kind of management and activities you need.

• elgselgs Member

vstoike is not bad.