Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

the cheapest vps with remote desktop you know
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

the cheapest vps with remote desktop you know

vollderottovollderotto Member
edited May 2016 in Providers

hello,

im looking for the cheapest vps with remote desktop.
linux, windows or any other os.
performance, bandwidth etc is not important for me as long as it is as cheap as possible.

thanks for you help :-)

Comments

• dailydaily Member

I imagine you'd pick up an extremely cheap OVZ package (which shouldn't be hard at all here) and install VNC.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Question, will you use Firefox?

• Install xRDP to a Ubuntu VPS. Contact me. We can do it.

• lootloot Member

Wholesaleinternet gives you a 180 day trial Windows install, no?

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

Since performance, bandwidth etc is not important for you , you can use cloudatcost.com , they have some crazy life time offer . like $7 for life time and it supports windows os .

• _Nic_Nic Member

Is their promo actual?

• @RIYAD said:
    Since performance, bandwidth etc is not important for you , you can use cloudatcost.com , they have some crazy life time offer . like $7 for life time and it supports windows os .

I think that promo is gone right? Link doesn't work.

• @netomx said:
    Question, will you use Firefox?

firefox or chrome, internet explorer it doesnt matter

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

@seraphkz they sent the 90% off promo every now and then , just need to keep the eye open

But cloudatcost performance is like **** .

• noamannoaman Member

@vollderotto said:
    hello,

im looking for the cheapest vps with remote desktop.
    linux, windows or any other os.
    performance, bandwidth etc is not important for me as long as it is as cheap as possible.

thanks for you help :-)

@virmach

They Have Templates with pre installed vnc..Recommended
    :-)

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Hello,

The first plan we offer is a xen vm 1/2 Vcpu 512 Mb 50 Gb unmetered bandwidth for 5.20€/mo

• farsighterfarsighter Member
    edited May 2016

Remote desktop solutions are something you normally setup by yourself on your VPS. You don't need anything special from your provider to do that.

NAT IP VPSs would be the cheapest if you just need it for holding persistent desktop sessions.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@vollderotto What is your budget?

• zezezeze Member

vps on aruba,
    runs ubuntu, you connect using NoMachine.

1 Euro/Month.

• Windows 2012 R2 for $9.60 a month with coupon, winity.io

• @dailymc said:
    I imagine you'd pick up an extremely cheap OVZ package (which shouldn't be hard at all here) and install VNC.

Try ThinLinc, it's free for 10 or less concurrent sessions and it seems to be incredibly fast, also there's a HTML5 version of it as well if you want to make the desktop accessible from a webbrowser.

Out of all the remote desktop solutions I've played with for Linux it seems to be one of the more stable ones.