Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shared/Dedicated web hosting with Cpanel
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Shared/Dedicated web hosting with Cpanel

Hello Soulmates,

I am looking for shared web-hosting for small websites, I am looking with following specification hope someone will help me out. Thanks in advance.

50GB SSD
500GB BW
1 Dedicated IP
any location
Cpanel is must
unlimited addon domains/email/ftp

I am looking for long term contract for 2-3 year so I need cheap service,
Right now I am having with X10Premium they offers 143 $ per 3years with dedicated IP/free SSL/1 free domain/Cpanel/Unlimited storage with 4mb/s IO and 1GB RAM.

Thanks again.

Comments

• cociucociu Member
    edited May 2016

Hello , we are running these days a good offer , we are located in Romania https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/82769/shared-reseller-50-life-time-start-from-0-14-eur-mo-romania-ssd-cpanel-cloudlinux-litespeed

about domain if you pay for 3 year we will give you a free domain for 5 years and free ssl too. All hdd is ssd (12 gbps interface sas3)

• BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

Thats a pretty good price for all that. Why are you looking to move? Not sure you will find unlimited storage,

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    Thanked by 1cece
  • vishalpatelzvishalpatelz Member
    edited May 2016

@CenTexHosting said:
    Thats a pretty good price for all that. Why are you looking to move? Not sure you will find unlimited storage,

Actuallly, my sister started new small business and I want to give her as gift with website so.(I am developing website).TY
    Likewise, I found their network bit slow then other my vps's, I dont want unlimited storage since I am not going to host any downloadable content, if I require, I have VPS for that.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

We can provide this in Los Angeles or New Jersey.
    You can contact our Sales Team for a quote: http://gdbi.pw/contact

Regards, David

• Kyn_DHKyn_DH Member

+1 Buyshared

just ask @Francisco with all your custom or special need and he will always help you out.

don't trust me, but try and share it to us next future...

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

Hey

We can do 50GB SSD Cached Disk, 1 Dedicated IP, 500GB Bandwidth, with cPanel for $4.99 per month hosted out of Dallas, TX. It comes with unlimited domains, email, and FTP

Contact us for a quote on long term contracts https://my.ssdblaze.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Kyn_DH said:
    +1 Buyshared

just ask @Francisco with all your custom or special need and he will always help you out.

don't trust me, but try and share it to us next future...

Thank you!

Francisco

• @MaribelDawson said:

@vishalpatelz said:
    Hello Soulmates,

I am looking for shared web-hosting for small websites, I am looking with following specification hope someone will help me out. Thanks in advance.

50GB SSD
    500GB BW
    1 Dedicated IP
    any location
    Cpanel is must

Right now I am having with X10Premium they offers 143 $ per 3years with dedicated IP/free SSL/1 free domain/Cpanel/Unlimited storage with 4mb/s IO and 1GB RAM.

Thanks again.

This is the great deal for shared hosting package, but found a good discount coupon for shared hosting business plan from hostgator store listed on https://www.cheapsslcouponcode.com/store/hostgator.com where the price is $166 (quite high) compared to the site you mentioned, but comes with extra features like unlimited domains, your own toll free toll number, 45 day money back guarantee, free and instant set up etc.

Do you have any account with Hostgator or do you have any recent experience with hostgator ?

• @vishalpatelz said:
    Hello Soulmates,

50GB SSD
    500GB BW
    1 Dedicated IP
    any location
    Cpanel is must

Thanks again.

Work with Francisco buyshared.net i don't think you will look for other provider anymore

• No 1 replied on that chat button on your website.

And I finally got it I will go with buyshared thanks everyone who helped me out. Really appreciate that.