Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Simple Panel: Beta - looking Programmer Php
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Simple Panel: Beta - looking Programmer Php

jason25jason25 Member
edited May 2016 in General

Hello:

This is a billing system and PHP Support

• Support
  • Billing
  • Payments Paypal
  • Uptime Robot
  • Orders.
  • Console Minecraft

The idea is to have a simple and manageable Panel.

I'm looking for experts in PHP, to help me improve
add more features. Improve the administration panel. etc

demo:

http://simplepanel.pe/

user: [email protected]

password: wifi2500

Comments

• cassacassa Member

Isn't this just a customisation for WHMCS?

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited May 2016

@cassa said:

Naw, it's waaa-aaa-aaa-aaay to slow to be WHMCS

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • jason25jason25 Member

@cassa said:

Is linked, the idea is to improve the administration panel, to be a separate panel.

so the search for expert programmers in PHP

Thank you

• @cassa

Sure looks like it, to be honest.

• GCatGCat Member

that's absolutely horrible. Give up and work on another wheel.

• jason25jason25 Member

@GCat said:

:)

• You are looking for volunteer expert php?

• @GCat said:

+1, @jason25 go make a new one without using any of the codebase from this, thanks. You should optimize your images, just saying.

It's so slow.

Thanked by 1GCat
  • @theroyalstudent said:

@GCat said:

+1, @jason25 go make a new one without using any of the codebase from this, thanks. You should optimize your images, just saying.

It's so slow.

It literally takes over 20 seconds to load on my Windows KVM :(

• jason25jason25 Member

@doghouch said:

@theroyalstudent said:

@GCat said:

It's so slow.

his is a vps with few resources

• @doghouch said:

@theroyalstudent said:

@GCat said:

It's so slow.

20s? 3-5s here.

MTR Over VPN (are you serious China Telecom HAHAHA, premium):

My traceroute  [v0.86]
    theroyalstudent.local (0.0.0.0)                                                                                                                                         Sun May 15 12:48:37 2016
    Keys:  Help   Display mode   Restart statistics   Order of fields   quit
                                                                                                                                                            Packets               Pings
     Host                                                                                                                                                 Loss%   Snt   Last   Avg  Best  Wrst StDev
     1. 10.8.0.1                                                                                                                                           0.0%    51    6.3   7.7   6.1  34.8   3.9
     2. tai1-sg.quadhost.net                                                                                                                               0.0%    51    6.6   7.0   5.7   9.8   0.6
     3. 202.83.103.189                                                                                                                                     4.0%    50    8.2   8.6   7.1  11.8   0.8
     4. Singapore-pr.vqbn.com                                                                                                                              0.0%    50    8.6   8.7   7.1  29.9   3.1
     5. chinatelecom.sgix.sg                                                                                                                               2.0%    50    9.2  11.1   8.0  46.7   6.7
     6. ???
     7. 59.43.249.17                                                                                                                                       0.0%    50   42.3  47.2  42.3 117.0  13.3
     8. 59.43.182.149                                                                                                                                     85.7%    50  199.7 199.4 198.7 200.5   0.4
     9. 59.43.248.105                                                                                                                                      0.0%    50  199.9 200.1 197.7 225.2   3.8
    10. 218.30.48.46                                                                                                                                       4.0%    50  195.5 196.9 195.0 213.8   3.2
    11. 208.64.121.44                                                                                                                                      2.0%    50  196.5 197.1 195.1 224.7   4.6
    12. bl2.gf.rt2.globalfrag.com                                                                                                                          0.0%    50  188.3 189.7 187.7 204.7   2.9
    13. lax02.4300.port2.as46573.com                                                                                                                      93.9%    50  17425 16897 16251 17425 595.7
    14. 104.148.23.25                                                                                                                                      0.0%    50  201.1 204.1 200.9 230.3   5.7
    15. 107.179.25.2                                                                                                                                       2.0%    50  199.3 200.3 198.2 208.7   2.6
    16. xks18.pixyhosting.com                                                                                                                              2.0%    50  199.0 200.6 197.8 209.0   3.1

• jason25jason25 Member

@vampireJ said:
    You are looking for volunteer expert php?

I'm looking for someone who can help me improve this system and clear that there is a payment

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited May 2016

@jason25 said:

@doghouch said:

@theroyalstudent said:

@GCat said:

It's so slow.

It's a KVM off my OVH dedi. Intel Xeon E3-1231v3, 32 gigabytes of slow DDR3, 2TB worth of floppy disks, and a few thousand dial-up modems.

• jason25jason25 Member

@doghouch said:

@jason25 said:

@doghouch said:

@theroyalstudent said:

@GCat said:

It's so slow.

It's a KVM off my OVH dedi. Intel Xeon E3-1231v3, 32 gigabytes of slow DDR3, 2TB work of floppy disks, and a few thousand dial-up modems.

OK

• @jason25 said:
    I'm looking for someone who can help me improve this system and clear that there is a payment

Whats your budget?

• tommytommy Member

$7/m :p

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

PM me your budget and we can discuss. Would need to be rewritten from scratch, though.

• @jason25 said:

@doghouch said:

@jason25 said:

@doghouch said:

@theroyalstudent said:

@GCat said:

It's so slow.

It's a KVM off my OVH dedi. Intel Xeon E3-1231v3, 32 gigabytes of slow DDR3, 2TB work of floppy disks, and a few thousand dial-up modems.

OK

You didn't get the sarcasm, did you?

Thanked by 2GCat theroyalstudent
  • GCatGCat Member

@doghouch said:

@jason25 said:

@doghouch said:

@jason25 said:

@doghouch said:

@theroyalstudent said:

@GCat said:

It's so slow.

OK

You didn't get the sarcasm, did you?

You have to pay extra for them to understand sarcasm, sadly that starts at $8/m, which is $1 over budget, therefore cannot be tolerated here

• @GCat You would think that sarcasm costs $7.01, but I think the prices just skyrocketed with @jason25 here :P

Thanked by 2theroyalstudent GCat
  • If your budget is $5000 then sure, shoot me a PM and we can take the discussion onto email :)