Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

licensekart problem
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

licensekart problem

agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

hi

at my end, licensekart.com isnt opening...

any idea, if its down or the problem is only at my end

Comments

• century1stopcentury1stop Member
    edited May 2016

did you try licensecart.com?
    edit: oh, they've migrated

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

my mistake its licensecart.com

its not opening...

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • They're in the process of moving VPSs, it's been ongoing for a while :) Pinging @LicenseCart Michael is awesome on Skype

Thanked by 2Licensecart Ympker
  • guess there are more issues than dns

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • @agentmishra said:
    hi

at my end, licensekart.com isnt opening...

any idea, if its down or the problem is only at my end

@century1stop said:
    guess there are more issues than dns

We're moving to our new server, however had a few hiccups with ioncube since I was hoping to move to PHP 7 with the ioncube beta but Blesta will be offering this in 4.0 hopefully so we can try it out and enjoy the new version. So that's on hold and Steve My mate and host (TheSkySpace) downgraded our PHP so we can go back to 5.6.x :).

@CableChief said:
    They're in the process of moving VPSs, it's been ongoing for a while :) Pinging @LicenseCart Michael is awesome on Skype

Glad you are happy mate :) and sure you can add me on LicensecartSales, or Callum on callumhstead.

And I apologies for the inconvenience, our livechat has been online in our opening hours as-well which is 9am - 5pm BST / GMT.

Thanked by 1century1stop
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

Vouching for Licensecart also :D Awesome service!

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • @Ympker said:
    Vouching for Licensecart also :D Awesome service!

Thanks mate glad you are happy with our service.

The site is back up for a few now, and we're just checking everything over from our emails since they are offsite now :( no more PHP Piping haha.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Licensecart have the best prices, we use them for blesta. Can confirm the site is up for me.

Thanked by 2Licensecart Ympker
  • @austenite said:
    Licensecart have the best prices, we use them for blesta. Can confirm the site is up for me.

Thanks for your custom mate and thank you for confirming it's resolving a bit faster now :D