Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cheep seedbox for private torrent
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cheep seedbox for private torrent

aubertaubert Member
edited May 2016 in General

so i'm looking for a cheap seedbox for private torrent, avg budget ~5 , not too much on it so i think i would need a quite low bandwith,please reccomend

Comments

• A Kimsufi. http://www.kimsufi.com/fr/serveurs.xml

Wait until the cheapest one is available, or opt for a VPS from them.

• AmitzAmitz Member

IS THERE ANY GOOD REASON FOR SHOUTING?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Amitz said: IS THERE ANY GOOD REASON FOR SHOUTING?

YES BECAUSE THIS TOPIC IS EXTREMELY EXCITING.

IT IS SO EXCITING I NEED TO EXCUSE MYSELF NOW TO CHANGE MY UNDERWEAR.

• aubertaubert Member

such a good joke, thanks you made my day, and i'm waiting for the helpful answers

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

BuyVM is another option - they're generally torrent-friendly.

• I got a box with HostUS, had a few private torrents there and they seem to be fine with it. Just don't load too much torrents onto these boxes and you should be fine, as long as they are "legal".

DigitalOcean is pretty fine with private torrents too, just don't do public torrents - 3 strikes (or so) from DMCA reports and you might just lose your DO account!

• We have package for seedbox cheap if you want, we can offer to you. please PM if you interesting.

• Is time4vps an option? I remember they said something about torrents before, but can't remember what they said.

• tommytommy Member

@TheOnlyDK said:
    Is time4vps an option? I remember they said something about torrents before, but can't remember what they said.

source

We have no specific restrictions regarding torrents.

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK