Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Shared Hosting offer starting at $9.96/ Year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New Shared Hosting offer starting at $9.96/ Year

Experience the power and blazing speed of our Shared hosting plans, all deployed on ultra powerful servers. To add to our already impressive hardware, we provide drives on a full RAID10 setup to offer the fastest performance in web hosting, as well as maximum protection against hardware failure. With blazing fast speeds and the peace of mind with the hard drive protection we off, you can focus on growing your blog or business and not worry about the other details that we are here for.

Spend more today, and save a headache tomorrow. Choose with Confidence.

Web hosting for Web Designers, Programmers, and Business Owners.

All our hosting plans come with:

• cPanel 11 control panel
  • Softaculous Premium Script Installer (300+ Scripts)
  • 24x7 Support
  • Instant setup

Web Hosting Plans

Starter Shared Hosting:

• 7 GB Storage
  • 35 GB Bandwidth
  • 10 Domain Allowed
  • Remote Backups
  • Unlimited Email, FTP Account and MySql Database
  • $9.96 / Year
  • Order Now

Intermediate Shared Hosting:

• 40 GB Storage
  • 200 GB Bandwidth
  • 40 Domain Allowed
  • Remote Backups
  • Unlimited Email, FTP Account and MySql Database
  • $5.50 / Month
  • Order Now

Serious offers only. True reliable, quality shared hosting services.

Thank you.
www.justfinehost.com

Comments

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited May 2016

Your plans are "just fine" as per your company name, but I don't see what sets you apart from other hosts.

Honestly, make the offer interesting to the very least so people will actually read it.

(top notch hardware doesn't make me feel any better by the way, neither does your RAID 10 disk arrays)

• flopvflopv Member

@FlamesRunner said:
    Your plans are "just fine" as per your company name, but I don't see what sets you apart from other hosts.

Honestly, make the offer interesting to the very least so people will actually read it.

(top notch hardware doesn't make me feel any better by the way, neither does your RAID 10 disk arrays)

Thank You. We will work on suggestion. I appreciate it.

• Lack of "Privacy policy" & "Terms and Condition" page should give away a major red flag for our beloved @jarland I think.

Also "Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with publishing. Order for 3 months and SAVE 30%! Click here"

• teamaccteamacc Member
    edited May 2016

the power

blazing speed

ultra powerful servers

impressive hardware

fastest performance

maximum protection

blazing fast speeds

and finally

justfinehost

Maybe should've chosen a different name then.