Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Hos4Go - 2.48$ | Migration | SSL | Daily Backups | SEO Tools | Apps | Auto Installer & More
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Hos4Go - 2.48$ | Migration | SSL | Daily Backups | SEO Tools | Apps | Auto Installer & More

Host4GoHost4Go Member, Provider
edited May 2016 in Shared Hosting Offers

Some of the nice features available
Daily Backups | R1Soft | LiteSpeed | CloudLinux | Cloudflare | Free SSL | Free Transfer
RvSitebuilder | 325 "One Click" Software Installations | Site Apps | SEO and Marketing Tools

Hosting Packages

Launch $2.48 |
1GB storage |
10GB bandwidth |
1 Domain

Rocket $4.16 |
5GB storage |
100GB bandwidth |
5 Domain

Other plans available, but if none meets your needs, get in touch and we'll set you up with your very own customized hosting plan.

Voucher: LET30OFF

Comments

  • onecloudyNETonecloudyNET Member without signature

    Is this SSD?

  • @paulof said:

    Some of the nice features available
    Daily Backups | R1Soft | LiteSpeed | CloudLinux | Cloudflare | Free SSL | Free Transfer
    RvSitebuilder | 325 "One Click" Software Installations | Site Apps | SEO and Marketing Tools

    Hosting Packages

    Launch $2.48 |
    1GB storage |
    10GB bandwidth |
    1 Domain

    Rocket $4.16 |
    5GB storage |
    100GB bandwidth |
    5 Domain

    Station $12.56 |
    10GB storage |
    200GB bandwidth |
    Unlimited Domains

    None of these plans meets your needs? Get in touch and we'll set you up with your very own customized hosting plan.

    Voucher: LET30OFF

    Why can't providers read the rules? are they so hard?

  • Host4GoHost4Go Member, Provider

    @onecloudyNET said:
    Is this SSD?

    No, it is not.

  • Host4GoHost4Go Member, Provider

    @zafouhar said:
    Why can't providers read the rules? are they so hard?

    Maybe I am missing something but what rule is this offer breaking exactly?
    I will be more than happy to update or withdraw the offer in order to meet all the rules.

  • @paulof said:
    Maybe I am missing something but what rule is this offer breaking exactly?
    I will be more than happy to update or withdraw the offer in order to meet all the rules.

    Price. This is LowEndTalk for a reason, price can't be higher than $7/month. Now go back and re-read the rules before someone else finds some other thing that you did wrong.

    Thanked by 3zafouhar bersy namhuy
  • Host4GoHost4Go Member, Provider

    @TheOnlyDK said:

    @paulof said:
    Maybe I am missing something but what rule is this offer breaking exactly?
    I will be more than happy to update or withdraw the offer in order to meet all the rules.

    Price. This is LowEndTalk for a reason, price can't be higher than $7/month. Now go back and re-read the rules before someone else finds some other thing that you did wrong.

    The first 2 plans are below 7$/month.
    $2.48 and $4.16 respectively.

    I'll edit the promo and take the 3rd plan out of there. Even if, the voucher is valid for every plan.

  • @paulof said:

    @TheOnlyDK said:

    @paulof said:
    Maybe I am missing something but what rule is this offer breaking exactly?
    I will be more than happy to update or withdraw the offer in order to meet all the rules.

    Price. This is LowEndTalk for a reason, price can't be higher than $7/month. Now go back and re-read the rules before someone else finds some other thing that you did wrong.

    The first 2 plans are below 7$/month.
    $2.48 and $4.16 respectively.

    I'll edit the promo and take the 3rd plan out of there. Even if, the voucher is valid for every plan.

    Yes that would be fine. Lots of other providers say the promo works for all plans on their sites. Just don't list them here.

Sign In or Register to comment.