Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hive.am giving out 2$ for every referral you bring
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

hive.am giving out 2$ for every referral you bring

xeriuthxeriuth Member
edited May 2016 in Providers

Hey Guys,

I am an long time user of the url shortener https://hive.am and recently they started giving out money for referrals so if any of you are interested and use a short url check out Hive it's awesome and has great features.

Comments

• ehabehab Member

really.

• When a long time user is less than 12 months. Sigh....
    http://prntscr.com/b2af3x

• AmitzAmitz Member

Thanks for joining today just to inform us about this. Very kind and incredibly appreciated!

• xeriuthxeriuth Member

They had another domain with hive also, they changed to this.

• FalzoFalzo Member

you probably just forgot to post your own ref-link here...

Thanked by 1Plioser
  • xeriuthxeriuth Member

@Falzo said:
    you probably just forgot to post your own ref-link here...

I dont wan't to spam the forum with my referral link. It was just something that they are doing to get users, so i shared the offer. Do as you please with it :)

• AmitzAmitz Member

xeriuth said: They had another domain with hive also, they changed to this.

What domain name was that? Would be genuinely interested!

• xeriuthxeriuth Member

@Amitz said:

xeriuth said: They had another domain with hive also, they changed to this.

What domain name was that? Would be genuinely interested!

hive.gl they still have it but they changed to hive.am

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited May 2016

hive.am:

Registrant:
          Woosuite Ltd.
          2711 Centerville Road Suite 400
          Wilmington,  19808
          US

Administrative contact:
          Bogdan Dan
          Its Hive, Inc
          2711 Centerville Road Suite 400
          Wilmington, 19808
          US
          [email protected]

hive.gl:

Registrant Name: Son Hai Pham
    Registrant Organization: Pham, Son Hai
    Registrant Street: Auering 4
    Registrant City: Neu Wulmstorf
    Registrant State/Province: NA
    Registrant Postal Code: 21629
    Registrant Country: DE

Mmmh. I see that one forwards to the other, but somehow...

• xeriuthxeriuth Member

Wow guys I just shared a post and this turned into a crime scene. If you want check the offer if you don't, don't, I didn't share anything that was damaging users in anyway so I don't understand the hostility.

But all is cool.

Thanked by 1Plioser
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited May 2016

To be honest - I see nothing wrong with you or the service you recommend until now. It's just that people here (including myself) always smell fish in the air if the first action of a brand new member is the recommendation of a service. You surely understand that. Once bitten, twice shy, you know... ;-)

Thanked by 1ehab
  • xeriuthxeriuth Member
    edited May 2016

@Amitz said:
    To be honest - I see nothing wrong with you or the service you recommend until now. It's just that people here (including myself) always smell fish in the air if the first action of a brand new member is the recommendation of a service. You surely understand that. Once bitten, twice shy, you know... ;-)

Thats why i didnt share my referral link :) as said before i am just the messenger. I provided the info you do as you wish with it. I am not a bot or a spammer.
    I liked the forum so i posted thinking maybe there are people who need a service like that.

Cheers

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • AmitzAmitz Member

xeriuth said: Thats why i didnt share my referral link :) as said before i am just the messenger. I provided the info you do as you wish with it. I am not a bot or a spammer. I liked the forum so i posted thinking maybe there are people who need a service like that.

Cheers

A heartly welcome then! :-)

• ehabehab Member

if Amitz welcomes you then so do i .. thanks xeriuth

Thanked by 1xeriuth
  • @xeriuth said:

@Amitz said:

Thats why i didnt share my referral link :) as said before i am just the messenger. I provided the info you do as you wish with it. I am not a bot or a spammer.
    I liked the forum so i posted thinking maybe there are people who need a service like that.

Cheers

Why would you share referral link when you post your site link in plain text in title. You wanted people to know about your site even if they don't open this thread and SEO,

To me, you are spammer.

• AmitzAmitz Member

Don't be too sure about that. He is using a residential IP that is far away from the domain owner's countries. You are entitled to believe what you would like, of course.

Thanked by 1xeriuth
  • @Amitz said:
    Don't be too sure about that. He is using a residential IP that is far away from the domain owner's countries. You are entitled to believe what you would like, of course.

Sorry, I can't see people's IP. He smells fishy because his account was just registered. And also posting links in plain text.

• xeriuth
    Username xeriuth Joined 2:54AM

haha puñeton.

• xeriuthxeriuth Member

OMG, Amitz just delete this thread, Jesus it's like I did something bad by posting here. It's just a post kids relax, this community is weird. Instead of welcoming people you guys start bashing on them as they join. It's like i posted p0rn links and other malware...

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited May 2016

We do not delete threads, but I can close it as per your request. And yes, we are special here. But LET also has some good sides, do not miss them out. Cheers.

Thanked by 1doghouch
This discussion has been closed.