Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Let's talk about building apps with HTML/CSS/JS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Let's talk about building apps with HTML/CSS/JS

devopsdevops Member
edited May 2016 in General

Hey guys,

Who here does development in Angular, React, Backbone or completely custom setups in Node.js etc?

I'm looking around for people to conversate with, maybe work together, but I can't really find people outside overly biased forums.

In the future I hope to be able to invite someone like you to an open source project and make something great! :-)

Comments

• devopsdevops Member

If you make fully interactive web apps with jQuery that's just as cool actually

• @devops said:
    If you make fully interactive web apps with jQuery that's just as cool actually

Made a web interface for Transmission with jQuery, bleh I should do a proper rewrite soon. Hard to maintain as hell

• devopsdevops Member

theroyalstudent said: Made a web interface for Transmission with jQuery, bleh I should do a proper rewrite soon. Hard to maintain as hell

That reminds me of me transforming the Pidgin web interface into an API. Ended up dropping libpurple entirely, what a mess