Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any Hostmantis users ? Client Area , cPanel all seem to be Inaccessible
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any Hostmantis users ? Client Area , cPanel all seem to be Inaccessible

Can any one access their Resellers ?
Im unable to access since past few days.

DeadPool ?

Comments

• othelloRobothelloRob Member, Host Rep

They're having issues - see their twitter feed

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited May 2016

Same here, my AMS shared hosting account is going up and down like a Jojo since yesterday. Seems to be a DDoS on multiple locations. Well, shit happens... :-/
    https://twitter.com/hostmantis

• @Amitz said:
    Same here, my AMS shared hosting account is going up and down like a Jojo since yesterday. Seems to be a DDoS on multiple locations. Well, shit happens... :-/
    https://twitter.com/hostmantis

yup...same here...yoyoing all day yesterday ... have more than 100 monitoring mails just from yesterday.

• praveenpraveen Member

yes i also have same issue..

• vpsguyvpsguy Member

Same here .. Messaged them on wht they replied they are aware of it but no other details

• HWAYSHWAYS Member

Yes, i confirm the issues. The same with me.

• They are being DDoSed on all their datacenters from what I understand. My AMS service is also going up and down, but today it seems a little bit more stable than yesterday.

• Received this email. Went straight to Spam, so in case someone missed it...

Since the morning of May 6th, we have been the victim of non-stop Distributed Denial of Service attacks or “DDoS” at all of our data centers (Detroit, LA and Amsterdam). These attacks have caused network connectivity issues, DNS and server outages making client sites unreachable, as well as our company sites: hostmantis.com & my.hostmantis.com, but most of all, it affected our Detroit data center the most because of the lack of DDoS protection available there.

The attacks varied in method and intensity. Each time we mitigated an attack, a new attack of a different type would occur. It was a cat and mouse game, over and over.
    We realize how important our clients websites are to them and that the threat of DDoS’s poses a considerable problem where our uptime and reliability are concerned.

So what are we going to do to try to make sure it doesn’t happen again?:

Our LA data center QuadraNet has recently rolled out DDoS protection and that protection did do well keeping our LA data center clients up and running for the majority of the DDoS issues.

Therefore, we have made the decision to migrate our business from our Detroit data center to QuadraNet to ensure an outage like the one we experienced the past few days does not happen again.

Over the next few days we will begin migrating accounts from Detroit servers and we will send out the updated IP addresses, etc.
    We will also update the IP’s for your current nameserver hostnames to the new, so there should be no reason to update your domains nameservers at your registrar.

In closing, we would like to sincerely apologize for the frustration and inconvenience these DDoS attacks have caused you and look forward to getting back to the reliability we are typically known for.

Thank you,

HostMantis Sales

• vpsguyvpsguy Member

probably that guy would have really pissed someone.. still ddos havent stopped. one of my account still down.