Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS in USA with cheap additional IPv4/IPv6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS in USA with cheap additional IPv4/IPv6

Hi all,

I'm looking for any price VPS with the option to purchase cheap additional IPs (either IPv6 or IPv4). The more additional IPs can be purchased for single VPS, the better. Also I need IPs in the USA.

P.S. Unfortunately all offers that I was able to find on LowEndBox/LowEndTalk are expired or either unavailable...

Comments

• liqservliqserv Member

this can be either VPS or VDS, the point is to find cheap additional IPs

• what is your budget? or specs for vps?

• liqservliqserv Member

17 great IPs with 500Mbps port cost $50 on OVH. Some Russian providers were selling IPv6 in US extremelly cheap, worth only cents. I need to find something below $50 for 17 IPv4.

• RizRiz Member

OVH is only a one time setup fee for additional IPs at $3/each and $3/mo for their 2G 100mbit VPS.

Thanked by 1liqserv
  • liqservliqserv Member

wow! I didn't know that... Thanks :)

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

What is the IPJ?

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

Your budget $50 per month or one time fee?

• liqservliqserv Member

If I can get 17 IPs for $50 one-time from a reputable company, what's the point to pay $50 each month?

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@liqserv said:
    If I can get 17 IPs for $50 one-time from a reputable company, what's the point to pay $50 each month?

Good luck if you think they are going to last.

• liqservliqserv Member

@Nyr said:

@liqserv said:

Yes, I think they are going to last since they are from OVH.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@liqserv said:

@Nyr said:

@liqserv said:

Yes, I think they are going to last since they are from OVH.

He means price wise.

OVH has changed IP pricing at least 2 - 3 times and at least a few of those times it went from 'one time payment' to monthly retroactive.

Francisco

Thanked by 1Nyr
  • MadMad Member
    edited May 2016

I doubt that you'll find a provider that will offer one time setup fee for the additional IPs.

There are no providers in USA doing it except OVH.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Yeah, this is dumb. As a provider who uses OVH for some of my services, I would never giver out one-time fee IPv4 like OVH does directly. If someone asks, I just tell them to go elsewhere, and I hope nobody on this thread thinks a host is right to do this for them if they can't go direct. I try to keep my usage minimal even though I can get a shit load of cheap IPs to hold on to from them.

• @liqserv said:
    Hi all,

I'm looking for any price VPS with the option to purchase cheap additional IPs (either IPv6 or IPv4). The more additional IPs can be purchased for single VPS, the better. Also I need IPs in the USA.

P.S. Unfortunately all offers that I was able to find on LowEndBox/LowEndTalk are expired or either unavailable...

Dear Liqserv,

We are able to offer you up to 32 IPs on our VPS packages. All you need to do is just purchase any one of our plan. For each additional IP, we will charge you once $3 setup fee. No monthtly charges. Do drop me a message if you are interested.

Thanks,
    Eric

• tommytommy Member

@gigavest said:

time for ban

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • teamaccteamacc Member

As you do not seem to care wether its ipv4 or ipv6, just got with any provider that gives you a /64 subnet ipv6.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited May 2016

@gigavest read the damn rules.

(now is when you act surprised and ask about which rule were you breaking)

Thanked by 1gigavest
  • You can also tunnel through he for the /48 ipv6

• liqservliqserv Member

Yes, thank you guys for ipv6 suggestion, but I'm not sure whether the application that I need proxies for supports IPv6.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@liqserv said:
    Yes, thank you guys for ipv6 suggestion, but I'm not sure whether the application that I need proxies for supports IPv6.

Well, you asked for v4 or v6 in your OP, so there we are