Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

128/256 => $9.95/Year! --- 2048/4096 => $7.00/Mo. - Limited Time Only BlueVM Offers - Lifetime Price
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

128/256 => $9.95/Year! --- 2048/4096 => $7.00/Mo. - Limited Time Only BlueVM Offers - Lifetime Price

BlueVMBlueVM Member
edited February 2013 in Offers

To celebrate our new hardware we're making a special offer to LET for a limited time only. Once the plans are sold out the special will be over, no restocks, no special after orders... one time only.

$9.95 /Yr VPS
128 MB of Guaranteed RAM
256 MB of Burstable RAM
1 CPU Core (@2.0 Ghz+)
10 GB of Storage
250 GB of Bandwidth
1 IP Address
Price Locked In For Life
Click Here To Order

$7 = BLUE4 Special
2048 MB of Guaranteed RAM
4096 MB of Burstable RAM
4 CPU @ 2.0+ Ghz
1 IP Address
100 GB of Disk
3 TB of Bandwidth
Price Locked In For Life
Click Here To Order

Quick FAQ:
Q: What locations do you offer?
A: California, Atlanta, Illinois, Texas, Kansas (City) and Buffalo

Q: Where can I find test IPs and test files?
A: Here: https://www.bluevm.com/about.php

Q: Do you support TUN/TAP, PPP, IP Tables, rDNS, etc...?
A: Yes we support all of those as well as offering free basic DNS, a free cPanel hosting account (for mysql/website/dns/email offload). Most of these functions can be enabled from our control panel.

Q: Do you offer live chat support?
A: No, we do however have an IRC channel for community support and first come first serve support.

Q: What kind of uptime should I expect?
A: You should expect 99% uptime, anything lower than that in a given month (assuming it isn't related to DDOS, failure to pay your bill, planned maintenance, etc...) can be submitted for credit off your next months bill.

Comments

• DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited February 2013

"Kansas

Wholesale Internet is in Missouri :)

• @DomainBop - Corrected it to say Kansas (City)

• @BlueVM said: Price Locked In For Life

You make it seem like this is on a lifetime contract.

• @murky - As long as you have your VPS the price will never increase.

• Pfff i pay 10$Dollars for 64MB

• Great offer.
    How can i stop losing my money?????? >"<

• free cPanel?

• Q: What locations do you offer?

A: California, Atlanta, Illinois, Texas, Kansas (City) and Buffalo

Nope, it's not available in Atlanta, Kansas City and Buffalo

• Wish you had KVM available

• @ynzheng said: free cPanel?

Free cPanel host1 account on request.

@netadmin said: Nope, it's not available in Atlanta, Kansas City and Buffalo

They are available. Send in a ticket, they'll be added soon.

@MiguelQ said: Wish you had KVM available

We do in Atlanta and California. Send in a ticket.

• @Ishaq I just sent a ticket for Kansas City.

Any ETA for IPv6 anywhere ?

• Just got in on the offer. Waiting for location change to Kansas City.
    Great price by the way and the provision of the server was instant, so those with interest in Illinois, Atlanta, California will not have to wait long after payment.

• @netadmin said: Any ETA for IPv6 anywhere ?

We expect it very soon. Waiting on DCs.

• @netadmin said: Any ETA for IPv6 anywhere

As soon as our on-deck programmer finishes his VPS panel.

• @vpnarea said: Just got in on the offer. Waiting for location change to Kansas City.

Thanks for your business. Will look into your request.

• This looks like a great deal and I would love to get in on it, but I'm still having trouble even just setting up the ones I bought a week ago lol (OpenVPN, DokuWiki, and Apache with SSL).

• @Ishaq

Subscribed to one in San Jose and awaiting transfer to Kansas City as well.

WRT IPv6, can we expect availability at all of your locations ?

• @netadmin - We expect IPv6 to be online within the next 2 months, we'll keep our customers updated as that date gets closer.

• @user123 said: This looks like a great deal and I would love to get in on it, but I'm still having trouble even just setting up the ones I bought a week ago lol (OpenVPN, DokuWiki, and Apache with SSL).

That's okay :)

This offer is however limited. When it's out it's out.

• @user123 said: having trouble even just setting up the ones I bought a week ago lol (OpenVPN, DokuWiki, and Apache with SSL).

Join our IRC. That's where we offer support that we don't give via support tickets (it's where if you beg and plead you can get some management if we're feeling good).

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

This offer is incredible, and while I've not used your OpenVZ my observation is that there was a period where you were getting a bad rep and then you started rising above it. Only heard good things for quite some time.

Well done, keep being awesome.

• @jarland - Thank you, we're working very hard to improve everything possible for our clients.

• Any promotion for BLUE3?