Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is Kimsufi only provide Atom D425 for KS-1 now? No Atom N2800 any more?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

tyktyk Member
edited May 2016 in General

I saw both Atom D425 and Atom N2800 on their website, but once I made new order it shows" Kimsufi KS-1 - 2G Atom D425 1x500GB Server - 1 month", I tried many time and wait couples of weeks but didn't see Atom N2800.
Anyone know are they still provide Atom N2800 for new order? Maybe just small chance or not

Comments

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited May 2016

AFAIK the order details always say D425 now, but you may still get the N2800. And it's been that way for a long time.

• xieyangwanmuxieyangwanmu Member
    edited May 2016

Last week, I buy two KS-1 at different times and the orders are D425. but when I test,they are N2800.

• david_Wdavid_W Member

Going to cancel 3 KS-1 next month in FR. They all came with D425 on order page but with N2800 installed. Wish they have stocking in BHS..

• _Nic_Nic Member

I got KS-1 N2800 2 days ago

• tyktyk Member
    edited May 2016

@xieyangwanmu said:
    Last week, I buy two KS-1 at different times and the orders are D425. but when I test,they are N2800.

Haha
    Glad to see you xieyangwanmu
    wo you yi ge bo ke (I have a blog)......

• got KS-1 today. On invoice it says intel atom D425, but after in reality I got atom n2800

• Why the heck this prehistoric thread is bumped up.....

• @dedipromo said:
    Why the heck this prehistoric thread is bumped up.....

it just a year old post, bro..

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited May 2017

chocolateshirt said: it just a year old post, bro..

Which is around 5 decades in standard LET time. Bro.

Thanked by 1maverickp
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@chocolateshirt said:
    got KS-1 today. On invoice it says intel atom D425, but after in reality I got atom n2800

Any other scintillating facts about your life you'd like to share? I'd suggest the brand of toothpaste you used this morning, what you had for breakfast, or, if you're really looking to wow us, maybe some frets about you last time you made stool?

• @Nekki said:

@chocolateshirt said:
    got KS-1 today. On invoice it says intel atom D425, but after in reality I got atom n2800

Any other scintillating facts about your life you'd like to share? I'd suggest the brand of toothpaste you used this morning, what you had for breakfast, or, if you're really looking to wow us, maybe some frets about you last time you made stool?

maybe sometime you need to share your life, nekki.. lol

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@chocolateshirt said:

@Nekki said:

@chocolateshirt said:

I don't think I'll ever do that, lol.

• @Nekki said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@Nekki said:

@chocolateshirt said:

then don't suggest it to others.. lol

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@chocolateshirt said:

@Nekki said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@Nekki said:

@chocolateshirt said:

I wasn't suggesting it, it was sarcasm, and I am sorry you were unable to understand that, lol

• @Nekki said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@Nekki said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@Nekki said:

@chocolateshirt said:

I wasn't suggesting it, it was sarcasm, and I am sorry you were unable to understand that, lol

yes.. I am noob.. :)