Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Need a Dedicated Server [URGENT]
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Need a Dedicated Server [URGENT]

Need a provider who can allow the announcement of APNIC SBLed IPs and allow mailing.

Need to resell it.

Budget: $150/mo.

Traffic: 10 TB

Network: 1 Gbps.

No min specs.

Comments

• hawchawc Member, Moderator, LIR

@jnguyen could help

• edited April 2016

Yes. I don't need it. One of my clients needs it. He has his own Range and ASN.

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Top Provider

@BlazingServers said:
    Yes. Spam. I don't need it. One of my clients needs it. He has his own Range and ASN.

Why encourage spam? You are what is wrong with providers anything for money, and $150 is not a lot.

HostUS | OpenVZ & KVM VPS in 10 worldwide locations with our own Breeze Panel!
    AS7489 | View our network | LIR Services - IPv4, IPv6, ASN | Latest Special Offers!

• @AlexanderM said:
    Why encourage spam? You are what is wrong with providers anything for money, and $150 is not a lot.

Yes. True. But I posted this as he needed 10+ servers.

• SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Provider
    edited April 2016
  • NekkiNekki Moderator

@BlazingServers said:

@AlexanderM said:

Yes. True. But I posted this as he needed 10+ servers.

How you you fuck off son. Don't need arseholes encouraging spammers round here.

Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Provider

Look, @BlazingServers We've all had requests for servers with clean IP's and many of them. Most of these people will pay good money but with them, comes evil, evil marketing spam reports and blacklisted IP ranges.

Take (the company we cant mention), many people, companies and providers blacklist any IP blocks that are assigned by them because they are a "safe harbor" for "Marketing" people.

The majestic Jarland prefers us to be nice to fellow LET'ers, and this may sound negitive and unkind but we hate spammers and will shun those who support the malicious marketing bastards

That is all.

P.S. My opinion can be altered temporarily for $1,000,000USD (ONE MILLION US DOLLARS)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • I'm gonna assume that Jonny Nuggets contacted you.

He has a v6 block of APNIC IPs:

http://bgp.he.net/net/2404:9680::/32#_netinfo

Can you kindly go fuck yourself now, OP? If you do not have an ability to feed yourself or your family from providing legal services, just close down and get back to a 9-to-5 office job or a position for a crew member at MacDonalds.

We don't need trash like you selling services to spammers and making money from illegal operations. You know his purpose of doing so. And yet you want to support his cause. You must be morally flawed, aren't you?

Thanked by 2zafouhar Nyr

My comments are mine and mine alone, and do not reflect the opinion of my business and operations. Ex-wellknown shitposter.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Provider

April fools was 30 days ago.

ExtraVM - AMD Ryzen VPS starting @ $3.50
    USA (TX, VA, FL), CA, FR, UK, SGP, AU, RU

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Member, Provider

That's not even the first time you are searching for such stuff. Jonny is that you?

AlphaVPS - OpenVZ and KVM, DDoS Protected VPS in London, UK | Sofia, BG | Nuremberg, DE | NYC, US and LA, US. Cheap Dedicated servers with fast delivery!

• Well...let me be honest... @Sidkaan needs it.

• @BlazingServers said:
    Well...let me be honest... @Sidkaan needs it

Giving out customer info? Do you have permission from him to do so? Prove it.

Thanked by 2netomx zafouhar

My comments are mine and mine alone, and do not reflect the opinion of my business and operations. Ex-wellknown shitposter.

• BradBrad Member, Provider

I can't take the heat so now I'm gonna throw my "client" under the bus.

• @BlazingServers said:
    Well...let me be honest... @Sidkaan needs it.

wtf

• Okay so everyone is starting to make theories about this...

@pbgben said:
    Look, @BlazingServers We've all had requests for servers with clean IP's and many of them. Most of these people will pay good money but with them, comes evil, evil marketing spam reports and blacklisted IP ranges.

Take (the company we cant mention), many people, companies and providers blacklist any IP blocks that are assigned by them because they are a "safe harbor" for "Marketing" people.

The majestic Jarland prefers us to be nice to fellow LET'ers, and this may sound negitive and unkind but we hate spammers and will shun those who support the malicious marketing bastards

That is all.

P.S. My opinion can be altered temporarily for $1,000,000USD (ONE MILLION US DOLLARS)

Just so you know I am NOT ASKING FOR CLEAN IP SPACE.

I have my own IP space and all the operations that we are doing are LEGIT.

besides if our IPs are listed on SpamHaus all outgoing mails will be blocked automatically.

So yeah before starting to have theories use ur brains a little. We are not looking for IPs we are looking to host them

• jarjar Provider

So to confirm, based on what I've read above... The driving need behind this is for spam, on behalf of @Sidkaan. Correct?

Thanked by 2netomx doghouch
  • Should be a ban for providers that work with and encourage spam...

• @jarland said:
    So to confirm, based on what I've read above... The driving need behind this is for spam, on behalf of @Sidkaan. Correct?
    @linuxthefish said:
    Should be a ban for providers that work with and encourage spam...

Mailing doesn't always mean SPAM

• jarjar Provider
    edited April 2016

@Sidkaan said:

That wasn't a no. I'm working from this quote:

@BlazingServers said:
    Yes. Spam. I don't need it. One of my clients needs it. He has his own Range and ASN.

I need a confirm or deny.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @Sidkaan said:

@jarland said:
    @linuxthefish said:
    Should be a ban for providers that work with and encourage spam...

• PzeaPzea Member, Provider

TOO MUCH SPAMER, I HAVE CRY,

Pzea.com - jp/SG/HK| VPS & Dedicated Servers
  • NyrNyr Member
    edited April 2016

@Sidkaan while you are at it, you could probably fix the fake whois for your "company" domain.

• Let's use a more fancy term to make ourself feel better Email Marketing lol

• Can this thread be closed? Project is cancelled. No longer need the servers.

• @BlazingServers said:
    Can this thread be closed? Project is cancelled. No longer need the servers.

• jarjar Provider

@BlazingServers said:

I'm still waiting for clarification on who needs a ban today for trying to come here to fulfill their needs for spamming. You? Him? Both? Who am I banning here? Until I get that clarification I'm assuming it's both of you.

• @jarland said:

@BlazingServers said:

I'm still waiting for clarification on who needs a ban today for trying to come here to fulfill their needs for spamming. You? Him? Both? Who am I banning here? Until I get that clarification I'm assuming it's both of you.

One is trying to spam, the other one is trying to help him to spam.

Thanked by 1jar
  • zafouharzafouhar Member
    edited April 2016

@BlazingServers said:
    Yes. I don't need it. One of my clients needs it. He has his own Range and ASN.

@BlazingServers said:
    Well...let me be honest... @Sidkaan needs it.

@BlazingServers said:

So at first you post a request and openly admit you want a service to send your spam, its unrelated whether you will use your IP's or the IP's of your customer, its still spam. Spam = Spam whether it comes from IP A or IP B its still Spam. So you are asking on LET to help you find a host for something that is against the TOS of most providers.

Then you post customer information on a PUBLIC Forum.

Then you ask for this thread to be closed, no it shouldn't be closed. You should be banned, end of story and same with your client - he should be banned aswell.

• jarjar Provider

@BlazingServers banned for one month. I have nothing but @BlazingServers questionable word that we all saw in the thread suggesting that @Sidkaan intends to spam, so I cannot reasonably take action there. However, @Sidkaan's lack of denial of it easily puts him on a few shit lists.

Thanked by 3emre22 GCat MacPac
  • FalzoFalzo Member

Thanked by 1netomx

most recommended Provider: First-Root KVM Power-Edition /w SSD
    UltraVPS.eu KVM in US/UK/NL/DE: 15% off first 6 month | Netcup VPS/rootDS - 5€ off: 36nc15279180197 (ref)

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Provider
    edited April 2016

@BlazingServers / Sagnik you should concentrate on your 10th Grade exam .

সানিগ ভাইয়া এই রকম পোস্ট করাতে তুমার ব্র্যান্ড এর নাম আরও খারাপ হইতাছে । আমার কমেন্ট অন্ন ভাবে নিয়ো না।

Edit : I removed the comment regarding country

Host4Fun - Xeon E3 - 32GB RAM - SSD & HDD Dedicated Server - Only $79/month.

• @RIYAD said:
    @BlazingServers / Sagnik you should concentrate on your 10th Grade exam . I hope in Kolkata they do not teach/encourage about doing illegal thing.

সানিগ ভাইয়া এই রকম পোস্ট করাতে তুমার ব্র্যান্ড এর নাম আরও খারাপ হইতাছে । আমার কমেন্ট অন্ন ভাবে নিয়ো না।

Hope in bangladesh people don't exit scam @HOSTBD24

Thanked by 1GCat
  • RIYADRIYAD Member, Provider

I also hope so @Caster

at least I did not learn that

HOSTBD24 / Istiak is around 40KM away from me .

Host4Fun - Xeon E3 - 32GB RAM - SSD & HDD Dedicated Server - Only $79/month.

• I think @BlazingServers got his wish at last

I ❤ Laravel

• GCatGCat Member

It's funny we give him tons of shit for trying to facilitate sending spam, but yet ColoCrossing the owners of this website have absolutely no problem with spam, and engage on a regular basis.

My comments are mine and mine alone, and do not reflect the opinion of my business

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Provider

@GCat said:
    It's funny we give him tons of shit for trying to facilitate sending spam, but yet ColoCrossing the owners of this website have absolutely no problem with spam, and engage on a regular basis.

You must never speak that name, it is forbidden :O

Thanked by 1GCat
  • MunMun Member without signature

@GCat said:

That is because they deny they are doing it for business reasons, even though we all know otherwise.

• GCatGCat Member

@Mun said:

@GCat said:

That is because they deny they are doing it for business reasons, even though we all know otherwise.

So is Abdul the Prince of Nigera who owns a pharmaceutical company and needs to transfer $50M and is willing to give you 10% of it for being a currier.

My comments are mine and mine alone, and do not reflect the opinion of my business

• Late for the party. Wow. This made my morning.

Thanked by 3GCat Jonchun netomx

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Provider

Yeah that's likely nuggets.

He tries the same shit at lots of vendors and at least one of them lost a white star at spamhaus because of it.

Francisco

Thanked by 1GCat
    BuyVM - Free DirectAdmin, Softaculous, & Blesta! / Anycast Support! / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
    BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address
  • @GCat said:

@Mun said:

@GCat said:

So is Abdul the Prince of Nigera who owns a pharmaceutical company and needs to transfer $50M and is willing to give you 10% of it for being a currier.

That's gold.

I only got this:

Linked In

>

Bernie White has sent you a message

>

Date: 4/24/2016

>

http://​www.​linkedin.​com/?​viewMsg=925f643&​poster=638627&​recipient=(email username)

>

View or reply to this message

Don't want to receive e-mail notifications?

>

Adjust your message settings.

>

© 2016, Linked In Corporation

Thanked by 1GCat

• GCatGCat Member

@theroyalstudent said:

@GCat said:

@Mun said:

@GCat said:

That's gold.

I only got this:

Linked In

>

Bernie White has sent you a message

>

Date: 4/24/2016

>

http://​www.​linkedin.​com/?​viewMsg=925f643&​poster=638627&​recipient=(email username)

>

View or reply to this message

Don't want to receive e-mail notifications?

>

Adjust your message settings.

>

© 2016, Linked In Corporation

I like the ones like "YOU HAVE WON A FREE PRIZE" I laugh and think "awesome! This is the second time today I've won free malware in my email!!!"

The best is the Nigerian prince ones, I love replying and when they "convince" me to send ID it's my combo of Homer Simpson ID cards and passport. Best $2 I ever spent having those photoshopped. The best is the "ID" is property of "candy land", certified by the Country of Trolls.

• MacPacMacPac Member, Silenced

LOL

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • MunMun Member without signature

@Francisco said:

He tries the same shit at lots of vendors and at least one of them lost a white star at spamhaus because of it.

Francisco

Which provider?

Thanked by 1GCat
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Provider

@Mun said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Which provider?
    @Mun said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Which provider?

NexeonTech was announcing the hijacked /17 he bought and also allocated a bunch of /22's to one of his sub brands. I can't remember the name but it was the brand that went broke a month or so ago that I said was a nugget sub brand and the "owner" denied it.

Francisco

BuyVM - Free DirectAdmin, Softaculous, & Blesta! / Anycast Support! / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
    BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address