Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any UrPad.net reps here?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any UrPad.net reps here?

decaydecay Member

I have a vps with these guys, and apparently it seems to have gone missing. yes, exactly!

The tickets are not being answered very quickly and just being forwarded around rather than giving me a proper answer. No online chat and no one answers the provided phone line. Im just posting here incase there is a rep from UrPad or Root Level Tech who can help me sort this out.

How can a VPS go missing you ask? Good question.

TY in advance, and if im breaching any rules, please remove the thread and flick me a PM so i dont do it again :D

Cheers

Comments

• URPAD is still EXIST?

Thanked by 1TheLinuxBug
  • decaydecay Member

budi1413 said: URPAD is still EXIST?

Lol, yeah. Purchased said vps like 3 years ago.

• ATHKATHK Member

Try twitter or WHT they don't use LET any more since RLT took over.

My VPS is still going strong no outages in a year, pretty happy with that.

• decaydecay Member

@ATHK said:
    Try twitter or WHT they don't use LET any more since RLT took over.

Thanks man, i will give them a poke if i dont hear from them in the next few hours.

Mine was running without any issues for couple of years (went down once or twice but simple restart fixed them). But this time, i login to the control panel, and my VM isnt there (no vms found). Login to the client area, all info about the VM is there (all active, not expired etc), but the couple of control buttons available in the client area doesnt respond saying vm couldnt be found. All paid through till August, and even credit on my account from overpaying earlier.

Im so very confused.

• Accidental disk wipe ?

• decaydecay Member

sdglhm said: Accidental disk wipe ?

Not that hard to reply to my ticket and admin that, they have done this in the past.

Besides, disk wipe will still have the VM appearing on the control panel. Seems like someone literally deleted it or disconnected it from my account for no apparent reason. But my client/billing area still shows the VM as active (not expired, closed, etc...).

• ATHKATHK Member

@decay said:

sdglhm said: Accidental disk wipe ?

Not that hard to reply to my ticket and admin that, they have done this in the past.

The support is offshore at least in my experience they handle non technical tasks and past the rest on to the higher ups. They also seem to use different WHMCS all linked together so replies are from a random business you don't know of and they goto junk. Most of the time these emails do not show in your ticket on UrPad's website.

• decaydecay Member

@ATHK said:

after almost 2 days, this is the response i got: "I apologise for the delayed reply here. It appeared your VPS has been deleted off the system. I'm currently trying to investigate as to why it no longer exists."

Run, run far far away and dont look back...

• ATHKATHK Member

Ouch, I feel your pain though.