Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My poor experience with Wable and my selective choice of details to rally support
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My poor experience with Wable and my selective choice of details to rally support

darknessendsdarknessends Member
edited April 2016 in Reviews

Hi,

Ordered their bundle #3 with powerboost.
Payment made and nothing happened. No clear description whether powerboost was offered as recurring or not.
Raised tickets for no service activation - Nothing actually happens once you pay.
After many hours someone came in and said " Choose another provider ".

What the hell is happening with these guys ? Is now asking questions a sin too.

{Title edited by @jarland because the OP lied to all of us by omission, leaving out important details of this matter in order to rally support from members here. Shame on him.}

Comments

• Wable do not want your biznuss its common for them.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @masterqqq : And what are their reasons here ?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

In all fairness you frequent this forum way too often to be caught by surprise on this.

• HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep

I've had an awesome experience with Wable so far, and I've been a client for almost a year now.

• @jarland : And what exactly that means?

@darknessends said:
    @jarland : And what exactly that means?

It means that you probably opened annoying tickets and it's well documented on LET that Wable doesn't want customers who do that. You're way too active of a member here to act like you've missed every single thread about that.

Thanked by 2ryanarp netomx
  • @jarland :

Actually I did not open way too many tickets. Just one before ordering to be clear if their powerboost was recurring, than their live chat came itself trying to talk, so i confirmed.
    However when I did not get anything after payment - no activation - no service link, and the interface kept on saying they have not been paid - I sent them the paypal receipt and asked them. Who wants a confusion in payments - now if I have to be afraid before opening support tickets that my services can get cancelled - what sort of provider we are talking about here.

• KrisKris Member

darknessends said: what sort of provider we are talking about here.

One who thinks they're holier-than-thou and seemingly many customers.

Hard to root for a company who arbitrarily cancels customers repeatedly at the tip of a hat while catering to a low-end market segment that clearly isn't 100% English based.

Bringing 'no support' to a new level, purge style.

darknessends said: now if I have to be afraid before opening support tickets that my services can get cancelled - what sort of provider we are talking about here

You don't have to be afraid at all, I assume your payment was refunded and you can go elsewhere.

Thanked by 1ryanarp
  • And I can guarantee that it is a bug in their interface which kept saying invoice not paid and did not do anything further. Yet they think they want better customers. Those can go login to gordan's personal computer and mark invoices paid for themselves.

• Screenshot of the ticket please?

• HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep

I'm just going to leave this here: providers are just as entitled to choose their clients, like clients are entitled to choose their providers.

Thanked by 3ryanarp lazyt alfred
  • lbftlbft Member

jarland said: It means that you probably opened annoying tickets

Doesn't take opening annoying tickets to get a shitty reply from Wable support.

• @spammy : They deleted my account as well - can not access ticket area.
    @HBAndrei : With reasons please. don't let providers be ridiculous now.
    @lbft : Seems like you have similar experience.

• It must be in my top 5 of providers Id never pay a single cent because how nasty they are.
    The only thing I dislike is not to have the same opinion than Jar but op's

Thanked by 3tommy netomx badpatrick
  • tommytommy Member

look who click Thanks button!!

• I think there is a dual going on here between pro wable and others. I should just tell you kindly that providers should be understanding enough to verify if any issues are on their end first. I am not a client abusing their VM's to deserve this behaviour.

@darknessends said:
    I think there is a dual going on here between pro wable and others.

No...there isn't. You see what you want to see ;)

Thanked by 2ryanarp netomx
  • ATHKATHK Member
    edited April 2016

They obviously don't want you or your money, you really should move on. Plenty of other companies out there.. try DO ;)

Thanked by 1badpatrick
  • BradBrad Member

What exactly did you ask? I doubt they'll kick someone off just for what you claim you asked, but I could be wrong.

Sorry Jar, but you are way too biased when it comes with Incero/Wable. He probably didn't get caught by surprise when Wable decided they didn't want to draft him as a client. It was the act that they told him to choose a different provider after asking a simple question that really doesn't make sense (to me) here. I'm saying this assuming that the OP is not lying or covering anything up and we have the full story.

• @Brad :

1. Sent email to sales asking if their powerbooster was recurring, Got vague unclear reply.

2. Signed up, some lady came to chat automatically on their page ( did not ask for it ), asked if I needed help, I asked the confirmation for their powerbooster addon.

3. Paid the invoice through, kept showing unpaid. Paypal deducted balance invoice kept on being unpaid, could not do anything else, their UI just sticks there if your invoice is not paid. No account section on UI, No emails of payment, nothing happened.

4. Waited 30 minutes. Refreshed multiple times. Opened a ticket through email.

5. Forwarded copy of my invoice. Sitting down calm. Some guy came - said did u get refunded ? I said no. He said fine... I have refunded you. Please go look for some other provider.

edited April 2016

Brad said: Sorry Jar, but you are way too biased when it comes with Incero/Wable

Nothing that I've said here justified an admission of bias. Had you taken a moment to read my words and let them sink in, you might have realized that. I'd like to think I have enough integrity to preface my statements with an admission of bias when necessary, and I do not require your assistance with it. Thank you very much.

Ryan could be my lover, and it wouldn't change that an active member here who is shocked by Wable support is either hopelessly naive, willfully ignorant, or just wanting attention. It's no different than any other active member signing up for any other service that has terrible reviews on LET and acting surprised about what they find.

The fact that you needed to call my bias into question calls your own bias into question. That you immediately assumed that I was standing up for someone based on a bias, when I was not standing up for anyone at all. Your assumptions drove that statement, and you should check your biases. Beyond that, I'd prefer that you leave my biases to me and you focus on having the conversations that you'd like to have. I'll handle my own biases, and I'll let you know when I'm working from them because I'm not a shitty human being.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Give them permission to post what you really wrote in the ticket, if you in the wrong you get your account deleted here too?

Thanked by 1lbft
  • BeardyUnixGuyBeardyUnixGuy Member
    edited April 2016

As @jarland said, this has all been documented numerous times before.
    Excluding ticket support and ad hoc testing on live customer accounts, Wable provide a pretty good service for a wallet-friendly price.
    However, they will immediately drop all customers who are too demanding or may appear to need more assistance than others.

Now, while there's a number of us that may disagree with their business decisions, the fact of the matter is that it's their choice and they're likely sticking with it because it works pretty darn well.

i.e. They sell product and have very little ticket/support work since customers are too darn scared to say anything ;-)

Thanked by 3jar ryanarp lazyt
  • kaflokaflo Member

screenshot or it didn't happen

Thanked by 1ryanarp
  • @BeardyUnixGuy :

ScaryVPS.com

Thanked by 1ryanarp
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I am guessing the rudely demanded instant activation of his account rather than wait for manual review.

• Wable does not respect it's users at all,

Go with any other host.

• BeardyUnixGuyBeardyUnixGuy Member
    edited April 2016

Honestly, I think @darknessends would have been dropped regardless of how politely he asked.

@darknessends said: Waited 30 minutes. Refreshed multiple times. Opened a ticket through email.

He waited 30 minutes (or less) before opening a ticket. For Wable, this would likely be seen as impatience and be enough to assume that the customer will be too demanding for their liking.

Thanked by 1ryanarp
  • I left wable just because of the way they answered my ticket.. I was really happy with their servers..

Thanked by 1badpatrick
This discussion has been closed.