Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Wholesale refugee deal -Dual Xeon 2670, 5-20 servers.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Wholesale refugee deal -Dual Xeon 2670, 5-20 servers.

dodheimsgarddodheimsgard Member
edited April 2016 in Requests

Hi

Because Wholesale cant offer additional bandwidth with good pricing im looking other offer for my client - he is now renting 60 dedis in few hosting companies.

What client need per server (total 5-20 servers, more in future):
Dual Xeon 2670v1
32-96 gigs of ram
2x1TB HDD or SSD
1GBPS with 30-60TB with good pricing per TB.
IPs - 28-27 per server.

Feel free to PM me offers or contact emails.

Thanks

Comments

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

We have 10x SuperMicro Dual E5-2660 systems in stock in Los Angeles with 64GB RAM. If those will work, please send me a PM and we can talk numbers.

• We can offer an alternative to the GhettoServer™ Probably best to PM @mikeyur with the exact memory/disk specs you want and volume. He will put together a custom quote for you.

We can do 1GE/10GE ports and whatever traffic level you need but obviously larger the port/traffic, larger the bill.

We have a lot of E5-2670 stock in HP Blades or HP Scaleout, if you need GhettoServer pricing then its no going to happen, those Quanta boxes are trash and missing critical features like KVM, etc. But you probably know that already as you have so many.

• BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

@dodheimsgard

We can help you out as well. What kind of budget are you looking at

• MarkTurner said: GhettoServer™

Now, you've reached a new level of bashing others companies on LET.

Congrats.

• @markturner : What the is a GhettoServer ( also with trademark ) ??

• @darknessends said:
    @markturner : What the is a GhettoServer ( also with trademark ) ??

Ghetto is a term used for makeshift stuff.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @Junkless : He is pointing to the fact that these machines are Quanta Windmills ?

• @darknessends said:
    @Junkless : He is pointing to the fact that these machines are Quanta Windmills ?

Yup.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

budget per server?

• JoeryJoery Member

Slithering?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

MarkTurner said: GhettoServer™

Francisco

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

There's no way to compete with WSI prices for those Dual E5 2670, unless it's another providing using the same server models.

• dodheimsgarddodheimsgard Member
    edited April 2016

Ofc its not possible to compete with WSI when it comes to pricing, but maybe $130-150 range is possible. Quadix, Versaweb can offer similar pricing so maybe someone else also can.

@MarkTurner Thanks for info, we dont have any of them(quanta windmil), we use other DC than WSI atm. We were trying WSI servers, but they cant offer additional bandwidth with resonable pricing - thats unprofessional/strange when my client is spending $20k monthly in other hosting company and such client its not enough for WSI to provide simple custom service - pricing for extra bandwidth.

• @dodheimsgard :

Did you try to speak to @AaronW once?

• @MrGeneral said:
    There's no way to compete with WSI prices for those Dual E5 2670, unless it's another providing using the same server models.

QuadIx has some E5's at similar pricing.

• dodheimsgard said: Thanks for info, we dont have any of them(quanta windmil), we use other DC than WSI atm. We were trying WSI servers, but they cant offer additional bandwidth with resonable pricing - thats unprofessional/strange when my client is spending $20k monthly in other hosting company and such client its not enough for WSI to provide simple custom service - pricing for extra bandwidth.

If you PM mikeyur or email [email protected] then we can work a custom package out for you.

Specifically we need:

1. Immediate quantity
    2. Exact specification disk/RAM/bandwidth

Bandwidth isn't a problem, just need to know either total for the pool of servers and we'll pool the bandwidth; or bandwidth per server.

• zafouharzafouhar Veteran
    edited April 2016

MarkTurner said: $10 off your first month's dedicated server using coupon 'SNIPPED'

https://cc.delimiter.com/cart/dedicated-servers/

LOL the coupon made its way to be public @Amitz :p

• AmitzAmitz Member

zafouhar said: LOL the coupon made its way to be public @Amitz :p

MarkTurner now has 7 days to think about that.

Thanked by 3zafouhar Nekki Dylan
  • RizRiz Member

@MrGeneral said:

Yes there is.

• JerryReevesJerryReeves Member
    edited April 2016

@MrGeneral said:

Dual E5-2670 procs are cheap on Ebay and the Memory goes for cheap, chassis/mobo are max $350 so there is a way.

• @Amitz said:

Damn, you actually did it?

• PremiumNPremiumN Member
    edited April 2016

getrekt

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited April 2016

Junkless said: Damn, you actually did it?

Him putting a coupon/link (that I removed from his posting before) into his signature was the final straw to break the camel's back. One should not be disrespectful to the waiter in the local pub after already behaving like a dick before.

• @Amitz said:

Finally lol. Who was the lucky admin to pull the trigger :p

• @Amitz said:

Junkless said: Damn, you actually did it?

Him putting a coupon/link (that I removed from his posting before) into his signature was the final straw to break the camel's back. One should not be disrespectful to the waiter in the local pub after already behaving like a dick before.

@caster : there you go.

• I don't understand, providers are now no longer allowed to post coupons?

• zafouharzafouhar Veteran
    edited April 2016

@wwabbit said:
    I don't understand, providers are now no longer allowed to post coupons?

Providers are definitely allowed to post coupons but imo Delimiter overdid as a way to surpress negativity and change the topic from negative to positive I guess due to their continuous fails. Amitz already had warned Mark and removed the coupon code from the other thread and then Mark added the coupon code in his signature which correctly imo resulted in a temporary ban.

• AmitzAmitz Member

@wwabbit said:

This special forum member is not allowed to post coupons for a week. That's all. Move on.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • @Amitz said:

@wwabbit said:

This special forum member is not allowed to post coupons for a week. That's all. Move on.

Honestly all providers should be disallowed to post promo codes wherever and whenever they feel like it. Offer threads exist for that purpose.

• BeardyUnixGuyBeardyUnixGuy Member
    edited April 2016

The issue here is not whether it's acceptable to generate and post promo codes. Rather, it is the timing/reason behind the promo code coming into existence.

Regardless of whether it was the provider's intention, promo codes shouldn't be released in way that it distracts the community away from any shortcoming or mistake by the provider.

There are multiple reasons why allowing drama promo codes is not a good idea, but I'm not bored enough to list them all now.

Thanked by 1zafouhar