Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

if anyone want to sell BTC we buy !
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

if anyone want to sell BTC we buy !

cociucociu Member
edited April 2016 in General

Hello LET , start from today we are interesed to buy BTC , so if anyone need money in paypal we are glad to change your BTC. We will use bitpay.com to recive your payment and once the payment is applied you will recive a transfer "friend and family" to your paypal account.

Thanks for comments only to the subject.

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
  • cociucociu Member

Thanks, i know ... but i try to find some persons who have many BTC to avoid fees , bad excenge , etc etc. Maybe i will have luck

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Never really had an issue using that, rates are pretty fair, although to be honest most are doing it to make a percent of profit, just thought I would mention it in case you were not aware.

• cociucociu Member

AnthonySmith said: Never really had an issue using that, rates are pretty fair, although to be honest most are doing it to make a percent of profit, just thought I would mention it in case you were not aware.

i need to pay with paypal , is accepting paypal ? i look there and i see only bank transfere and .... widraw from paypal , recive RON (verry bad exchange) , transfere to buy BTC .... and this every month ... is hurt.

• DerekDerek Member

https://paxful.com/ is always a option.

According to https://paxful.com/buy-bitcoin, they accept paypal as a form of payment.

Current spot price: 464.94USD/BTC

Thanked by 1desperand
  • cociucociu Member

Derek said: https://paxful.com/ is always a option.

According to https://paxful.com/buy-bitcoin, they accept paypal as a form of payment.

Current spot price: 464.94USD/BTC

yes i like it ... and good exchange rate. Thanks

• cociucociu Member

nope ... is charge much more

Minimum is 50 USD

Maximum trade 310 USD

It costs you $1.26 for each dollar

Rate 585.63 USD per bitcoin (you can buy any fraction of bitcoin)

• StealthyHostingStealthyHosting Member, Host Rep

I doubt anyone would take a payment with absolutely no seller protection for a currency that can not be returned upon any reversal of your paypal payment. Anyone looking to accept this should be very careful.

Thanked by 2hostnoob farsighter
  • DerekDerek Member

cociu said: Rate 585.63 USD per bitcoin (you can buy any fraction of bitcoin)

Forgot to check paypal spot, well, that's prob after risk assessment :(

If you have a U.S. Bank account, I recommend Coinbase but I doubt they take paypal.

• GCatGCat Member

@cociu said:

Thanks, i know ... but i try to find some persons who have many BTC to avoid fees , bad excenge , etc etc. Maybe i will have luck

How much BTC do you want to buy? I have 4 BTC in my wallet

• Interested in doge or ltc?

• cociucociu Member

inthecloudblog said: Interested in doge or ltc?

interesed if bitpay accept this, take a look

• cociucociu Member

GCat said: How much BTC do you want to buy? I have 4 BTC in my wallet

every month some xxxx $ pm if you want to sell

• StealthyHostingStealthyHosting Member, Host Rep

Why not move the money to a bank account and buy the coins on an appropriate exchange like coinbase? I can't find a legitimate reason to do things the way you are doing them. Only thing I can think of is trying to avoid taxes, but paypal will 1099 you for the money through paypal.

• cociucociu Member
    edited April 2016

StealthyHosting said: Why not move the money to a bank account and buy the coins on an appropriate exchange like coinbase? I can't find a legitimate reason to do things the way you are doing them. Only thing I can think of is trying to avoid taxes, but paypal will 1099 you for the money through paypal.

too many fees , first widrowt (my i recive RON with a poor exchange) , second buy from a local ... poor exchange. And the problem i have many to change every month

• HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep

cociu said: too many fees

Safety comes at a price... who in their right mind would trade BTC for PayPal with a stranger?
    Not even exchange sites are 100% safe, but still way safer than this.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited April 2016

cociu said: too many fees

You can only move money from one your pocket to another without fees our times.

• @cociu said:

inthecloudblog said: Interested in doge or ltc?

interesed if bitpay accept this, take a look

Will take a look

• cociucociu Member
    edited April 2016

to be verry clear , i am not here for scamm someone , i need to find this person who change btc every month and in this case we help eachother. Most , i dont wash money , is only to pay some colaborators who recive payments only in BTC

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited April 2016

If you really need $xxxx in BTC each month, use an exchange and a SEPA bank account.

There is no reason why you could only use PayPal, since they let you withdraw to any SEPA account.

It would also be easier, more secure and cheaper for you.

• cociucociu Member

Nyr said: since they let you withdraw to any SEPA account.

this is more likely , but gratefoul to some persons here i have fund my solutions. Need only +300 eur more /mo for the moment