Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ARIN IPv4 Addresses
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ARIN IPv4 Addresses

Hi LET

I am in search of ARIN ip space. I'm looking for a /24 block billed annually or Biennially. I prefer to deal with someone who is trustworthy having a company over 5 or 10 years old. Also if one may have a /24 for sale ill also look into any deals under 4k. Will be looking over deals for the next 2 weeks pm me with any offers you may have either buy or rent.

Thanks for your time.

Comments

• Hello Mr. Mc Brison. Since you use the term "Small Business Owner" in your signature, I'm curious about what kind of business that is.

• What will you being using it for?

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I have some legacy space available, which can be announced in the US and I can make a good deal on it, for annual or bi-annual purchases. Let me know if interested.

• @doghouch said:
    What will you being using it for?

The hosting industry not to worry about any spam or anything like that on the IP space it will be closely monitored.

@Ole_Juul said:
    Hello Mr. Mc Brison. Since you use the term "Small Business Owner" in your signature, I'm curious about what kind of business that is.

The hosting business.

@AlexBarakov said:
    I have some legacy space available, which can be announced in the US and I can make a good deal on it, for annual or bi-annual purchases. Let me know if interested.

Ok great! how about pm me a good annual price and we can make a good deal on it I am looking to close on it before the 1st of May.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Originally you said 2 weeks, now it's one week, seems like you don't really have a proper plan, and that's a red flag to many.

• @Clouvider said:
    Originally you said 2 weeks, now it's one week, seems like you don't really have a proper plan, and that's a red flag to many.

The 1st give or take a few days shows no inconsistencies in my business plan not sure how you came up with that.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@Verso_M said:

@Clouvider said:

The 1st give or take a few days shows no inconsistencies in my business plan not sure how you came up with that.

Well, these days with the number of spammers on the loose, when you rent subnets you have the be careful. Any inconsistencies make you immediately less trustworthy :-).