Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Business Partner
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Business Partner

I am looking for s business partner in the Dallas Area. I am looking for someone in the networking/server field. I am starting a small LLC for dedicated servers I currently have a 4xE5-XXXX server 40 cores for vps hosting and I have about 10 E5-2620s and about 20 E3-1240v3. Looking for someone who can sit down and have a business discussion with me sometime this week or next week. If anyone is interested pm me I am looking for a partnership not someone on payroll from first day. Ive already invested about 20k in the servers. Anyone interested let me know.

Comments

• BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

@dapkiln

Where are you planing on hosting all the servers?

you can hit me up on Skype centexhosting

I am right down the road in Austin.

• I don't think this is the right place to seek a business partnet, unless you want a Low End Busyness Partner.

Thanked by 2GCat century1stop
  • Thanked by 2zafouhar WHT
  • BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

@wicked

Thats a good one. LOL

• +1 I think thats the best option available at the moment.

• @DapKiln said:
    I am looking for s business partner in the Dallas Area. I am looking for someone in the networking/server field. I am starting a small LLC for dedicated servers I currently have a 4xE5-XXXX server 40 cores for vps hosting and I have about 10 E5-2620s and about 20 E3-1240v3. Looking for someone who can sit down and have a business discussion with me sometime this week or next week. If anyone is interested pm me I am looking for a partnership not someone on payroll from first day. Ive already invested about 20k in the servers. Anyone interested let me know.

Why would you invest $20k in equipment without a viable business plan?

• nepsneps Member

rds100 said: I don't think this is the right place to seek a business partnet, unless you want a Low End Busyness Partner.

If he's looking to get into the lowendbox market, why not? Lot's of good providers and skilled folks here; some might fit his criteria and be interested in a partnership.