Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SeFlow.Net - 50% lifetime OFF on all 4,2Tbps DDoS Protected VPSPro Milan Plans - from € 1,99
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SeFlow.Net - 50% lifetime OFF on all 4,2Tbps DDoS Protected VPSPro Milan Plans - from € 1,99

matteobmatteob Barred
edited April 2016 in Offers

SeFlow reputable dedicated italian provider, founded in 2004, is happy to announce free 50% off lifetime on all VPSPro Plan with promo code let50off

Standard DDoS Protection is 1Gbps, but you can upgrade to 100Gbps protection plan from only €4.50 with promo code let50off

Build your VM starting from € 1,99

VPSPro is high performance VPS with no single points of failure. VPSPro guarantee you maximum uptime and data security. Storage Area is shared on local node and managed by our software as one virtual SAN. All disks are SSD with automatic data replication on 4 nodes shared on two datacenters. We built dedicated 2x10Ge Storage Network to guarantee that all data are replicated in real time.

About Advanced SeFlow DDoS Protection

SeFlow provides layers of defense through enhanced network routing, rate limiting and filtering that can be paired with advanced network-based detection and mitigation scrubbing center solutions. Our mitigation approach is informed by threat intelligence derived from visibility across our global infrastructure and data correlation. Tailored for any business and IT/security budget, our flexible managed service can detect and mitigate the threats of today to help ensure business-as-usual for employees, partners and customers.

SeFlow currently has nine global scrubbing centers across three continents with 4.2 Tbps of attack ingestion capacity. Special and dynamics rules was applied on all POPs router and firewall ensuring DDoS Protection for well know attacks. See full map.

DDoS Protection Features:

• Scrubbing Network details >>
  • 4.2Tbps total capacity on 9 scrubbing points
  • < 5 sec anomaly detection
  • Real-time monitor statistics
  • Full Attacks Report
  • View on Dynamic Rules during attack
  • FREE Custom filtering rules (up to 10, up to 2 changes/months)
  • FREE external firewall management on VPSPro line

New DDoS Protection Features:

• Setup advanced firewall rules details >>
  • Inspect attack packets including ttl, type, lengh, headers, payload etc ( example )
  • new transparent synproxy protection
  • Remote protection avaiable for websites (layer 7 included), remote servers or networks (with support for BGP, HTTP API and WEBPANEL network announcements)
  • Remote protection customers with own networks can now advertise network trought Webpanel, HTTP Api and BGP.
  • Remote Protection Customer for infrastructure will have premium network Level3 best route guaranteed as best

Payments - Credit Card - Paypal - Bank Transfer

Network

-Network: SeFlow (ASN 49367)

-Uptime: 99,99%

-Uplinks: Level3, NTT, MIX - Network Test

- 4.2 Tbps DDoS Protection with 9 scrubbing points - Map

Build your VM starting from € 1,99

For any question on DDoS Mitigation please contact me directly to [email protected]

Comments

• jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2016

You claim that your network has 4200Gbit/s of mitigation capacity. How is that possible?

As I can see, your ASN has only Level3 and NTT as primary upstreams. Sure, Level3 and NTT provides DDoS Mitigation, but I dont think they will filter out attacks in a terabit scale (if that would happen, its really unlikely).

Does that mean you have 4200Gbit of real bandwith and network gear (routers, filters) which is able to handle that amount of ddos?

What happens when a ack flood with e.g. 200Gbit reaches your network? Would the network go dark because you dont have enough bandwith to handle that amount of traffic?

What vendor do you use for your ddos mitigation appliances? As Ive seen, youre using intel cards - regarding my experience with them, I`m sure you will fall in trouble with handling the interrupts during high pps attacks.

More information is desired to eventually trust into your really big network.

Thanked by 2Clouvider dedicados
  • This coupon cannot be applied to your order

VPSPro - Strasbourg (FR)

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited April 2016

Thank you to bring up your doubt and i will be happy to clarify it. We not use NTT and Level3 DDoS Protection, but we reached agreement with them to put our filters & rate-limiting solution inside their core router network. This gave us ability to filters most know volumetric attack before they entering in Level3 & NTT Network. For the L3 and NTT connected customers there are same filter in the distribution (mostly Frankfurt and London) and Milan Routers. The traffic that bypass these protection will enter in one of our closest scrubbing point where we have more restrictive ACLs on routers -> Hardware firewall -> WAF Firewall -> and only as last "Intel NIC" as you claimed.

"Intel NIC" are clusters (12 for each locations) of Dual E5 Xeon with Chelsio Core IP. Intel X520 NICs are only used for management cluster network.

Yes these are good words, but the probe? Yes we had

"SeFlow (IT): High Volume Filtering (800Gbps / 4.2 Tbit for NTP, DNS etc.), medium price range, sensor filter (5sec), always-on coming soon, no packet loss under attack, tanked a 300 Gbps DNS Flood without Problems :eek:, they will update filters instantly if it bypass the protection, you are able to set your own rules."

source: https://www.r4p3.net/threads/teamspeak-3-anti-ddos-provider-list.1400/

Please keep in mind that we sell to lowendtalk protection because most of these customer have gamers/teamspeak and similar sensitive service and is a good training for improve our filters because our protection is focues and used mostly by some medium/big telcos, financial companies and governement websites.

I will be happy to share more details if you had doubts

• @opelnic said:

Strasbourg location use OVH protection + dynamic firewall on front. Do you want this offer in strasbourg or switch to Milan where claimed DDoS protection is referring to? Please let me know and i will extend promo to strasbourg

Regards

• bersybersy Member

matteob said: free 50% off lifetime

It looks like the code isn't recurring at this moment.

matteob said: Build your VM starting from € 1,21

Can't figure out how to get that price.

• @matteob said:

KVM RO XEN ?

• @bersy said:

No is recurring

For the price, if you're a person, just enter the coupon, increase one resource, for example cpu, decrease it to minimum and coupon will apply the discount to all service, including the vat and you get 1,21

@qq7119 said:

Is KVM virtualization based on OnAPP H.A. enviroment

• @matteob said:

@opelnic said:

Strasbourg location use OVH protection + dynamic firewall on front. Do you want this offer in strasbourg or switch to Milan where claimed DDoS protection is referring to? Please let me know and i will extend promo to strasbourg

Regards

This coupon cannot be applied to your order

will extend promo to strasbourg

Application discount coupons failed

• @qq7119 said:

extended to strasbourg. Please keep in mind that this protection level is avaiable only in Milan

• Where from 1.21 EUR?? 2.42 EUR. Even if pay yearly 29.95 EUR not match. False advertising?

• @matteob said:

Come and help me! Iron Man :) pm

• avelineaveline Member, Patron Provider

matteob said: - Remote protection customers with own networks can now advertise network trought Webpanel, HTTP Api and BGP.

So, would you provide BGP session for VPSPro user? (Not remote protection customer)

• @aveline said:

Bgp session is necessary when you have your own block.

If this is the case and you want protect it you have two way

• Contact me for a remote protection quote
    • Ask us static announcement (min. /24) and is a free service

Regards

• manlivomanlivo Member
    edited April 2016

increase cpu to 8, decrease it to minimum and you get 0 EUR for first month. :))

edited April 2016

That basically means that you will be able to mitigate ~50% of common attacks, the rest needs to be handled by your filters - not your upstreams ;) - So if a attack with a few 10Gig will reach your network, your uplinks will probably get saturated (depending on how much real bandwith you have).

We actually do the same thing in Frankfurt with Core-Backbone and in the future also with Hibernia Networks. We have Terms and Policer on their Juniper Equipment to filter out attacks at their edge level. I think its the same strategy we enforce to deal with large scale ddos attacks. Depending on how good your ddos filters work, your solution might be great for these days udp reflection / floods, but will break under large tcp floods if you dont have any large pipes to your carriers :-)

@matteob said:

Thank you to bring up your doubt and i will be happy to clarify it. We not use NTT and Level3 DDoS Protection, but we reached agreement with them to put our filters & rate-limiting solution inside their core router network. This gave us ability to filters most know volumetric attack before they entering in Level3 & NTT Network. For the L3 and NTT connected customers there are same filter in the distribution (mostly Frankfurt and London) and Milan Routers. The traffic that bypass these protection will enter in one of our closest scrubbing point where we have more restrictive ACLs on routers -> Hardware firewall -> WAF Firewall -> and only as last "Intel NIC" as you claimed.

"Intel NIC" are clusters (12 for each locations) of Dual E5 Xeon with Chelsio Core IP. Intel X520 NICs are only used for management cluster network.

Yes these are good words, but the probe? Yes we had

"SeFlow (IT): High Volume Filtering (800Gbps / 4.2 Tbit for NTP, DNS etc.), medium price range, sensor filter (5sec), always-on coming soon, no packet loss under attack, tanked a 300 Gbps DNS Flood without Problems :eek:, they will update filters instantly if it bypass the protection, you are able to set your own rules."

source: https://www.r4p3.net/threads/teamspeak-3-anti-ddos-provider-list.1400/

Please keep in mind that we sell to lowendtalk protection because most of these customer have gamers/teamspeak and similar sensitive service and is a good training for improve our filters because our protection is focues and used mostly by some medium/big telcos, financial companies and governement websites.

I will be happy to share more details if you had doubts

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited April 2016

But i not understand why you still saying that we not had pipe capacity....

Thank you i will ask to my webmaster to take a look

I dont think that you pay the commitment for 4200Gbit of capacity each month ;-)

Depending on a typical 95/5 commitment, you would have to commit 420.000Mbit which costs around 250.000€ each month.

Also that would be 420 10Gbit or 42 100Gbit Links - depending on current hardware prices for linecards, transceivers, etc. such setup would break every smaller isps budget.

@matteob said:

But i not understand why you still saying that we not had pipe capacity....

• @Kabeldamagement said:
    every smaller isps budget.

Ok thank you for your opinion.

• bersybersy Member
    edited April 2016

matteob said: No is recurring

OK, your Panel is buggy then.

matteob said: if you're a person

No, I'm actually the smartest bot ever.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @bersy said:

oh my god.... person = not a company (for vat pourposes)...

Thanked by 2bersy vimalware
  • rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

@manlivo said:
    increase cpu to 8, decrease it to minimum and you get 0 EUR for first month. :))

This is the buggiest panel that I have ever seen. Also increase RAM to 16 GB, decrease back to 512M, and you get a 0.00 EUR VPS -- and according to @matteob, that's recurring.

Thanked by 1manlivo
  • @rm_ said:

is hostbill

• matteob said: happy to announce free 50% off lifetime on all VPSPro Plan with promo code let50off

Code is still not recurring ...

• @twiigl said:

please go head if you need it, is a recurring

• I'm getting €2.43 as minimum price discounted. What am I doing wrong?

• @sandro said:

Because if you're a person you need to add vat, so will be €1,99 + 22% vat

Companies will pay €1,99

Regards

• @matteob said:

@sandro said:

Because if you're a person you need to add vat, so will be €1,99 + 22% vat

Companies will pay €1,99

Regards

But you said

For the price, if you're a person, just enter the coupon, increase one resource, for example cpu, decrease it to minimum and coupon will apply the discount to all service, including the vat and you get 1,21

• @sandro said:

this is before fixing the coupon. If you see i also replaced the price in the advertisement with correct price. Customers that ordered at 1,21 will still use that price lifetime

Thanked by 1sandro
  • cececece Member
    edited April 2016

never mind