Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Withdraw earnings
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Withdraw earnings

OldkyOldky Member

Wich one withdrawal option is best? For EU, i have have a PayPal and Skrill account. Which method have the lowest fees (or if any) and which process is quickest and easiest?

Any advise would be appreciated.

Withdrawal
  1. Skrill or Paypal39 votes
    1. Paypal
      100.00%
    2. Skrill
        0.00%

Comments

• WHTWHT Member

Paypal do not charge any fees (bank transfer) on withdrawal.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

It's 6 and a half dozen really. Depending how much you have to withdraw see what you get the lowest fees on.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • OldkyOldky Member

My withdraw is about 2k dollar in few months

• FalzoFalzo Member

Oldky said: in few months

read: when summer is over?

Thanked by 2zafouhar nitro85
  • Fair to say Skrill has lost, lol.

Thanked by 1sin
  • If you can, get BTC, then put to blockchain.info, and then create a dummy buy now at bitpay and cash out :D.

• @pcfreak30 said:
    If you can, get BTC, then put to blockchain.info, and then create a dummy buy now at bitpay and cash out :D.

Or just use coinbase.com

• OldkyOldky Member

@Falzo said:

Oldky said: in few months

read: when summer is over?

Every 3 month!

• @iRepko said:

@pcfreak30 said:
    If you can, get BTC, then put to blockchain.info, and then create a dummy buy now at bitpay and cash out :D.

Or just use coinbase.com

coinbase is 2 week ACH, bitpay is a 2 day. after wednesday unless your a business account.

• iRepkoiRepko Member
    edited April 2016

@pcfreak30 said:

@iRepko said:

@pcfreak30 said:

Or just use coinbase.com

coinbase is 2 week ACH, bitpay is a 2 day. after wednesday unless your a business account.

Uhhh incorrect:

Since your local currency is stored within your Coinbase account, all buys and sells occur instantly. For more information on the timing of deposits and withdrawals, please see: How long do international deposits and withdrawals take?

I get mine all transfered in two.

• @iRepko said:

@pcfreak30 said:

@iRepko said:

@pcfreak30 said:

Or just use coinbase.com

Uhhh incorrect:

Since your local currency is stored within your Coinbase account, all buys and sells occur instantly. For more information on the timing of deposits and withdrawals, please see: How long do international deposits and withdrawals take?

I get mine all transfered in two.

No your incorrect. This info is based on experience on my first and last bank withdrawal. Yes you can buy/sell instantly with a bank + creditcard. To withdraw TO bank took forever. They claim to use ACH but it went as slow as snail mail.