Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM DDoS Protected IP Alternatives?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM DDoS Protected IP Alternatives?

ifykoifyko Member
edited April 2016 in Requests

Please i am looking for any BuyVM DDoS Protected IP Alternatives?

Thanks

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

ifyko said: Please i am looking for any BuyVM DDoS Protected IP and GRE Tunneling Support Alternatives?

So you want to hire someone to provide technical support for BuyVM DDOS and GRE?

Thanked by 1ifyko
  • ifykoifyko Member

@raindog308 said:

ifyko said: Please i am looking for any BuyVM DDoS Protected IP and GRE Tunneling Support Alternatives?

So you want to hire someone to provide technical support for BuyVM DDOS and GRE?

No, i am looking for a company that offers same DDoS filtration service as BuyVM but supports GRE. I have corrected my request.

Thanks

• ifyko said: offers same DDoS filtration service as BuyVM

Why not just use BuyVM? Others off some protection, but not at the higher protection levels as BuyVM offers. And @Francisco support is excellent when needed

• ifykoifyko Member

@miTgiB said:

ifyko said: offers same DDoS filtration service as BuyVM

Why not just use BuyVM? Others off some protection, but not at the higher protection levels as BuyVM offers. And @Francisco support is excellent when needed

I did but BuyVM said they don't accept orders from my country. poor me :(

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

ifyko said: I did but BuyVM said they don't accept orders from my country. poor me :(

Just curious - which country?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

ifyko said: I did but BuyVM said they don't accept orders from my country. poor me :(

Have you considered moving?

• ifykoifyko Member

@raindog308 said:

Just curious - which country?

Ghana :(

• ifykoifyko Member
    edited April 2016

@jarland said:

Have you considered moving?

No

• ifyko said: I did but BuyVM said they don't accept orders from my country.

Offer to pay with Bitcoin as long as you are a previous customer in good standing, if a new client, sorry, consider renting a U-Haul and follow @Jarland suggestion

Thanked by 1ifyko
  • We have customers running GRE tunnels through our VPSs. We even provide auto setup scripts for this, however it's unmanaged.

Do you have any specifications in mind?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@miTgiB said:

ifyko said: I did but BuyVM said they don't accept orders from my country.

Offer to pay with Bitcoin as long as you are a previous customer in good standing, if a new client, sorry, consider renting a U-Haul and follow @Jarland suggestion

New customer and the last 2 - 3 we've cleared from Ghana have all been problems so Aldryic's pretty picky at this point.

Sorry, don't think I can help your case at this time :(

Francisco

• sinsin Member

Maybe try Nodeserv? They have Voxility filtered ips at $3/month

Thanked by 1ifyko
  • Are you looking for Voxility protection in particular or just a DDoS protected IP with GRE?

Perhaps anycast?

• ifykoifyko Member

@quadhost said:
    Are you looking for Voxility protection in particular or just a DDoS protected IP with GRE?

Perhaps anycast?

a DDoS protected IP with GRE

• @miTgiB said:

ifyko said: offers same DDoS filtration service as BuyVM

Maybe Fran is but hopefully you never have to deal with Aldryic as a new customer (although I think he manages the "new customer part").

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • I've never had problem with Aldryic, so i guess it's not the same for everyone.

But @Francisco - i can't seem to open my.frantech.ca at the moment?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

I think vox is having a routing issue from Europe to the US. I already sent them an email.

Francisco

Thanked by 1rds100
  • Yes, it cleared already, i was able to login.