Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone familiar with D-U-N-S number?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone familiar with D-U-N-S number?

XIAOSpider97XIAOSpider97 Member
edited April 2016 in General

Recently we are going to switch to a new phone number...

Does anyone know if D-U-N-S info contains phone number?

If yes, how to request to update my phone number (I registered my UK business for D-U-N-S number via Apple Developer?)

Thanks everyone!

Comments

• i think duns is an identifier for your bussines, there you have all your info, name, address, phone, mail, etc.

some big bussiness as has own duns for suppliers, but maybe you should check this page http://www.dnb.com/duns-number.html

to those that dont know what is DUNS

What's a D&B D‑U‑N‑S Number?
    The D&B D-U-N-S® Number is a unique nine-digit identifier for businesses. It is used to establish a business credit file, which is often referenced by lenders and potential business partners to help predict the reliability and/or financial stability of the company in question. D-U-N-S, which stands for data universal number system, is used to and maintain accurate and timely information on +250 M global businesses.

Thanked by 1PandaRain
  • It shouldn't make a difference, as long as your contact details with Apple are up to date.

• pcanpcan Member

Yes, D&B reports contains the phone number. You can update it for free at www.companyupdate.com or on D&B website directly.