Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

don't pay per transaction to accept bitcoin!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

don't pay per transaction to accept bitcoin!

hi

i see most of the businesses over the world are using Bitpay.com to accept bitcoins on their services ..

BitPay is secure, active, and well-developed.

but i wanted to share another secure, active and well-developed payment processor ..

because you don't have to pay a plan at bitpay.com to get paid by your customers

this one is 100% free and i don't think it will be paid in anytime, and it's CoinPayments.net

https://www.coinpayments.net

and just to know , their website was updated 2 weeks ago

while it's active in the plugins development too .. https://www.coinpayments.net/merchant-tools-plugins

Comments

• You still have to pay per transaction with coinpayments, it's 0.50%. They must be making money from this to have an affiliate system: https://www.coinpayments.net/help-affil

Thanked by 1GCat
  • SpartanHostSpartanHost Member, Host Rep

I looked through their site and it seems like they don't convert the coins to currency so you can withdraw to a bank account which would be a major issue for most businesses.

• protld said: pay a plan at bitpay.com

BitPay is no charge if you accept their payout in bitcoin, I just save up the payments and them spend it at newegg for equipment I would have bought anyway.

• UrDNUrDN Member

Why would you use a third party to hold your wallet when you can hold it on your own?

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@UrDN said:
    Why would you use a third party to hold your wallet when you can hold it on your own?

Well in our case we dont hold BTC and instead convert straight to USD and to our bank account. Why hold BTC when you can have $ :)

Thanked by 1VyprNetworks
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

UrDN said: Why would you use a third party to hold your wallet when you can hold it on your own?

I do not know about the Americas but accepting direct BTC without assigning a value (traceable) or converting at that point in time in Europe is illegal in terms of tax law compliance.

For personal stuff or kiddie hosts that is fine I am sure, not for actual business though.

• op

dont tell me this site is also yours...

:/

edit: i dont see comic sans on the site, but....

Thanked by 1shovenose
  • smansman Member
    edited April 2016

The only people I ever get using bitpay/bitcoin are Eastern Europeans trying to hack my servers.

Anyways, my experience has been that only scammers are using bitcoin. I'm tempted to just disable bitpay but I sort of like taking hackers money.

• sman said: I sort of like taking hackers money.

I love spammer that pay with bitpay, get caught, block port 25, watch them cry

Thanked by 1Mathias