Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cyclone Servers|LAX & NC |DDOS Protection| Starting @ $6/m
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cyclone Servers|LAX & NC |DDOS Protection| Starting @ $6/m

Fellex76Fellex76 Member
edited April 2016 in Offers

Since our inception in 2013, Cyclone Servers has excelled in providing our customers with stable & reliable web hosting services that they can count on. In the 2016 new year, we are upping the ante and now offer TWO new flagship locations in North Carolina (with Centrilogic) and Los Angeles (with Enzu Networks)!.

Our servers are hosted with Enzu Networks in Los Angeles, and Centrilogic in North Carolina.

LAX Test IP:192.157.214.6 | NC Test IP: 192.198.92.170

MANAGEMENT: Each customer is given full root access to their KVM virtual machine. We will handle hardware and network issues for free. Full management is available for an extra charge (must inquire)

REFUND POLICY:If you are not satisfied, you may request a refund within 24 hours of your purchase with no questioned asked!

[ KVM VIRTUAL MACHINE HOSTING PLANS ]

KVM 1 Plan - ONLY $6.00 PER Month (NC)

1 CPU Cores

75 GB Disk Storage

1 GB RAM

1TB Bandwidth

1 IPv4 Address

2 IPv6 Address

ORDER HERE (NC)https://clients.cycloneservers.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=51

KVM 2 Plan - ONLY $7.00 PER MONTH (NC)

2 CPU Cores

150 GB Disk Storage

2 GB RAM

1000GB Bandwidth

1 IPv4 Address

2 IPv6 Address

ORDER HERE (NC)https://clients.cycloneservers.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=50

LAX - KVM Coming Back Soon!

[ OpenVZ VIRTUAL MACHINE HOSTING PLANS ]

OpenVZ 1 Plan - ONLY $6.00 PER Month (LAX)
1 CPU Cores

75 GB Disk Storage

1 GB RAM

3TB Bandwidth

2 IPv4 Address

2 IPv6 Address

ORDER HERE (LAX)https://clients.cycloneservers.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=51

OpenVZ 2 Plan - ONLY $7.00 PER MONTH (LAX)
2 CPU Cores

150 GB Disk Storage

2 GB RAM

3TB Bandwidth

2 IPv4 Address

2 IPv6 Address

ORDER HERE (LAX)https://clients.cycloneservers.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=50

Additional IP addresses are just $2.00/month additional.

We are willing to create custom plans or upgrade individual specifications (such as disk space) for an additional fee.

Please let us know if you have any questions. You can submit a ticket to reach a sales rep here: Sales Thank you!!

Comments

• 8nation8nation Member
    edited April 2016

I do not recommend this provider. They discontinued their LA node twice in the few months I was with them and after the 2nd time offered me a 30% refund of the annual fee ($32 USD) because I had the VPS since January - less than three months at the time.

Their claim to offer refunds within 24 hours may be legitimate. Based on my experience with them any LA VPS will be lucky to see a few months use and you'll be offered excuses when you request a refund because they shut it down. To quote from their response to me:

as noted in our Terms of Service and User Agreement, we reserve the right to not issue any refunds.

Do yourself a favour and go with VMBox or Hostodo for a LA KVM.

• SnickertasticSnickertastic Member
    edited April 2016

@poolroom said:
    I do not recommend this provider. They discontinued their LA node twice in the few months I was with them and after the 2nd time offered me a 30% refund of the annual fee ($32 USD) because I had the VPS since January - less than three months at the time.

Their claim to offer refunds within 24 hours may be legitimate. Based on my experience with them any LA VPS will be lucky to see a few months use and you'll be offered excuses when you request a refund because they shut it down. To quote from their response to me:

as noted in our Terms of Service and User Agreement, we reserve the right to not issue any refunds.

Do yourself a favour and go with VMBox or Hostodo for a LA KVM.

Let me read this .
    So when you ask for a refund they shut your vps down will that makes sense I know I wouldn't leave a vps up if the person wanted a refund or canceled the account what do you expect a free vps?
    @poolroom
    Do you realize the cost of servers? Addition the cost of license if you own the hardware add in further cost.

• @Snickertastic said:
    Let me read this .

You've read it the wrong way round. They decided to shut down their host and advised me my VPS would be going, and that I'd need to move to a more expensive plan to keep a VPS with them in future. This is the 2nd time they've shutdown or lost their host.

I told them I wouldn't be buying another service from them (seriously, who would after they've done this twice) and I'd like an appropriate refund for the remaining VPS time - some 9 months worth.

This VPS I had with them wasn't heavily or even lightly loaded. She was literally idle. So no issues of SPAM, resource abuse or anything else on my part.