Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need help contacting JustSeed.It admin or staff
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need help contacting JustSeed.It admin or staff

Anyone knows how I can contact JustSeed.It admin or moderators?

I've just purchased a 4TB order paid with Bitcoin. More than 180 confirmations were done but the quota wasn't added to my account yet.

I've registered its forum to raise a discussion as instructed in the website but I cannot post anything until my forum registration is approved. So far no approval yet. So I'm here to ask if there's other way I could contact them.

Thanks.

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited April 2016

You'll have to wait for your forum registration to take.

Curious, why did you sign up here just now to ask for support for justseed.it? Not angry, just curious.

Thanked by 1GCat
  • edited April 2016

JustSeed.it? Good luck.

AFAIK, there's only one guy operating it.

Note:

The admin doesn't really care and does things his way. Such that it doesn't make sense anymore.

Changing how account resources are depleted many times in a short span of time was not done properly at least, and his response for most things were "if you're unhappy make request for refund".

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

How many minutes ago did you order???

• jaredsigjaredsig Member
    edited April 2016

I'll leave my registered email and txid here in case JustSeed.It admin or staff passes by.

email: jaredsigg@[censored].com

txid: 3ac77[censored]

• jaredsigjaredsig Member
    edited April 2016

@shovenose said:
    How many minutes ago did you order???

The bitcoin payment was done on 2016-04-17.

@jarland said:
    You'll have to wait for your forum registration to take.

Curious, why did you sign up here just now to ask for support for justseed.it? Not angry, just curious.

I registered there to ask for help but I cannot do anything because my forum registration wasn't approved either. I've PMed him on reddit too but it's like he hasn't read it yet. So I think people here could help me.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK.

@jarland, consider nipping this in the bud, it's bad enough that this is an unofficial support forum for providers let alone something barely related like a seedbox provider.

Thanked by 1jar
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Nekki said:
    Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK.

@jarland, consider nipping this in the bud, it's bad enough that this is an unofficial support forum for providers let alone something barely related like a seedbox provider.

Agreed. I was genuinely curious what made this place attractive for this, didn't really get an answer. This place has absolutely zero to do with justseed.it.

Thanked by 1Nekki
This discussion has been closed.