Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[20x] LEB OFFER! 2 months trial KVM VPS!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[20x] LEB OFFER! 2 months trial KVM VPS!

protldprotld Member
edited April 2016 in General

Staffs, if this discussion was against the rules please delete it.

Hi!

We're offering free 20 KVM VPSs for 2 months.

And this offer is for the LowEndBox and LowEndTalk networks only.

First-who-ask-first-who-claim (FWAFWC)

https://billing.protld.host/cart.php?gid=2

No Panel! open a ticket in the "Trial VPS management" department

KVM virtualization

2 months trial.

USA location

20GB SSD

512MB RAM

2TB bandwidth

1 CPU core

It's DDoS protected.

And the surprise! if you have a valid reason and a big project, we could have it renewed for you 6 months and not 2 only.

Have an awesome day. :)

Comments

• RizRiz Member

How come you never responded here?

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1647698/

Thanked by 2GCat Peroni
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Still waiting for you to appear on this list:
    https://www.icann.org/registrar-reports/accredited-list.html

Since you did say:

protld said: We're ProTLD, an ICANN accredited registrar

• @jarland said:
    Still waiting for you to appear on this list:
    https://www.icann.org/registrar-reports/accredited-list.html

Since you did say:

We changed our plan, and we'll sell dedicated servers in Ukraine and VPSs only.

• RizRiz Member

I thought you were already accepted?

@protld said:

Our request to be listed was just accepted today by the ICANN foundation, and you'll see us so soon! ;)

• Someone claimed the first VPS! :) 19 remaining.

protld said: We changed our plan, and we'll sell dedicated servers in Ukraine and VPSs only.

So you paid all that money and then requested that ICANN not add you to the list?

protld said: Our request to be listed was just accepted today by the ICANN foundation, and you'll see us so soon! ;)

• @protld said:
    Someone claimed the first VPS! :) 19 remaining.

Did ICANN changed their mind aswell?

• No, when we posted the discussion we already was going to pay the money in 72 hours. (they were already collected)

But we decided to not sell domains.

protld said: But we decided to not sell domains.

Wow, that's a lot of work to just wake up the next morning and decide to change paths. Some might reasonably question if ICANN has ever heard of you at all, and if maybe you were just trying to pull one over on a bunch of stupid people only to realize that we're not as stupid as you thought.

• @protld said:
    No, when we posted the discussion we already was going to pay the money in 72 hours. (they were already collected)

But we decided to not sell domains.

Ah I see definately, I also just acquired Google but then I decided that I didn't want to have a search engine (I already collected the money)

• @jarland said:

Wow, that's a lot of work to just wake up the next morning and decide to change paths. Some might reasonably question if ICANN has ever heard of you at all, and if maybe you were just trying to pull one over on a bunch of stupid people only to realize that we're not as stupid as you thought.

It just happened to me Jarland aswell. Around 5 minutes ago I closed the deal to acquire Google but now I decided I don't want to have a search engine.

Thanked by 2jar theroyalstudent
  • @jarland said:

Guys, we haven't said that's the LET members are stupid, and we're very legit.

We haven't even made a contact with ICANN, the reply which one of our agents told you on the old discussion was before sending our accredited request to the ICANN foundation.

edited April 2016

protld said: we haven't said that's the LET members are stupid

Actually, you did. I'll quote you:

As for:

protld said: we're very legit

I'm quite certain that you are:

To be clear, you're here right now because you amuse me. The moment your scam begins your ass will be out on the curb.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

I smell B...

Thanked by 2jar theroyalstudent
  • RizRiz Member
    edited April 2016

Very legit? OK Jasmine, I mean James. I'm glad you've taken up a new hobby. Too bad backpage doesn't cache.

• @jarland said:

protld said: we haven't said that's the LET members are stupid

Actually, you did. I'll quote you:

protld said: we're very legit

I'm quite certain that you are:

To be clear, you're here right now because you amuse me. The moment your scam begins your ass will be out on the curb.

We'll never make scams, and you're right in this case (we shouldn't type that's we're ICANN accredited registrar without being it.)

Our website is having some developments and it'll be available.

Anyway all of the following links have got permissions, and it's not hurtful for now.

EDIT: Will make a "under construction" page.

Riz said: Too bad backpage doesn't cache

Dude I just fell out of my chair.

Thanked by 4doghouch Riz MacPac cassa
  • Ill leave the random Google findings to our very well setup LET SWAT Team.

But what the hell is your site/WHMCS hosted on? Free Hosting plan? Slow would be an understatement...

• protldprotld Member
    edited April 2016

@AshleyUk said:
    Ill leave the random Google findings to our very well setup LET SWAT Team.

But what the hell is your site/WHMCS hosted on? Free Hosting plan? Slow would be an understatement...

The max RAM is reached -________- (20GB/20GB)

Will add 30GB more.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited April 2016

@AshleyUk said:

It's probably on a 32mb.club VPS... It's slow, constantly hits the resource limit and is just plain slow :(

EDIT: They're using GoogieHost's free hosting service. Real "pro," isn't it?

• AshleyUkAshleyUk Member
    edited April 2016

Probably good idea to get the most important/only done system of your "business" off some "unlimited" plan @ interserver . net

@doghouch

Even worse after checking the DNS/IP...

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • AmitzAmitz Member

@jarland: You are a malicious, sadistic, selfish & hedonistic master of deceit, just by leaving this thread open. Please - leave your wife (like I'll do with mine) and let's start a glorious new love. (Everclear will be provided at no extra fee). <3

• PandyPandy Member
    edited April 2016

@AshleyUk said:

actually if you enter any random subdomain, you get to googiehost.com, that does offer free hosting ;)

(im guessing they use it by that tho, dunno)

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

prem.

Prolly using some bottom of the barrel cheapest shared hosting he could find.

• kalamkalam Member

Smell of summer hosts in the air reminds me I need to start hiking again now that the weather is getting nice.

Thanked by 1luissousa

Amitz said: You are a malicious, sadistic, selfish & hedonistic master of deceit, just by leaving this thread open. Please - leave your wife (like I'll do with mine) and let's start a glorious new love. (Everclear will be provided at no extra fee). <3

Thanked by 1pedagang
  • MacPacMacPac Member
    edited April 2016

@kalam said:

even a summer host could do better than this......

@proltd

I couldn't find the words to describe you :(

Thanked by 1jar
  • doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited April 2016

@rm_ said:

prem.

Prolly using some bottom of the barrel cheapest shared hosting he could find.

He's using free hosting. (GoogieHost: provides free cPanel hosting but doesn't sell cPanel hosting... eh?)

• @protld said:

@AshleyUk said:

The max RAM is reached -________- (20GB/20GB)

Will add 30GB more.

Add another 512GB RAM. 50GB RAM is too little to run a site.

• edited April 2016

I "hacked" their "DediCP" that "haven't a demo for now."

For the real lols...check out this URL

And last, the glorious Stop server action:

If you give these jokers money, please reach out. I have some beachfront property in Kansas I'd like to offer you.