Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DMCA-Ignored Reseller Hosting??
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DMCA-Ignored Reseller Hosting??

Hi guys,
I had a DMCA-Ignored master reseller with a host that has suddenly closed their doors.
They provided unmetered bandwidth, disk space & features for £20 + VAT.

Does anyone know any offshore hosts that provide unmetered reseller hosting with DMCA-ignored? - preferbly at a reasonable price, searching certain forums they sell for around £90 for 100 gb, far too much for little space.

Comments

• cociucociu Member

here i am , located in Romania , i can provide you this reseller. Please pm if the location is ok

• cociucociu Member
    edited April 2016

here you have some offers : http://en.hostsolutions.ro/hosting/reseller-hosting/

the webserver is :

hp proliant dl160 2x6 core

384 gb ram

12 x1tb Toshiba PX04SVB096 Phoenix-M3 VE 960GB Enterprise SAS SSD 12Gb/s

2x1gbps dedicated port speed

cloudlinux+cpanel+litespeed+softaculos

• @cociu said:
    here i am , located in Romania , i can provide you this reseller. Please pm if the location is ok

This is the guy for all your anti DMCA stuff!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • CabinHost said: Does anyone know any offshore hosts that provide unmetered reseller hosting with DMCA-ignored?

Everyone outside North America and EU.

• If ignore on this, server might attrack ddos attack. During ex-company, i get warn on this, but i din care and ignore the warning, few day later i receive huge ddos attack and second warning. Think twice.

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

DMCA Lawyers get lynched before leaving airstrip in Romania. Cociu's boys are good.

Thanked by 2raindog308 netomx