Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Special Offers, 8GB RAM @ $48/Year | 6GB RAM @ $36/Year - 1Gbit/S - Phoenix AZ (More offers inside)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Special Offers, 8GB RAM @ $48/Year | 6GB RAM @ $36/Year - 1Gbit/S - Phoenix AZ (More offers inside)

StackVPSStackVPS Member
edited April 2016 in Offers

Combozo is Pleased to offer special deals on:

Combozo was formed in November 2013 as plu9.com company then moved to " Combozo.com " and we are still in the business since we started in 2013.

If you are looking for quality services then combozo delivers, Our servers in Phoenix, AZ (USA) with 1gbps network and high server specs, We are always looking to improve our services, We offer cheap, fast and reliable hosting for our clients.

All packages Come with:

1. Instant Setup
  2. SolusVM CP
  3. 100% Guaranteed Resources
  4. Raid-10 Ultra Fast Disk Systems
  5. 50+ Operating System ..
  6. Purchase IP's (Available on request)
  7. Gigabit ports
  8. USA OpenVZ Servers
  9. No Setup Fees or Hidden Costs
  10. 24/7 Support ( New Support staff )
  11. New Dedicated E3 and E5 Servers
  12. New locations added in: Germany, France, Netherlands, Romania

8GB RAM: (4 CPU Cores ) - Order Now

300 GB Disk

3 TB Gigabit Bandwidth

8GB Guaranteed RAM

2 IPV4 Addresses

($48) /yr - Lifetime Coupon: GDW2O5VN1O

($96) /3years: Lifetime Coupon: PN39M7H9ZL (Limited Quantities)

6GB RAM: (4 CPU Cores ) - Order Now

250 GB Disk

2.5 TB Gigabit Bandwidth

6GB Guaranteed RAM

2 IPV4 Addresses

($38) /yr - Lifetime Coupon: GU7MUC0X1K

($79) /3years: Lifetime Coupon: YTG9V9EHC3 (Limited Quantities)

4GB RAM: (2 CPU Cores ) - Order Now

200 GB Disk

2TB Gigabit Bandwidth

4GB Guaranteed RAM

1 IPV4 Addresses

($32) /yr - Lifetime Coupon: QJLZ31UWA6

($67) /3years: Lifetime Coupon: 8WSBJ6KT0Y (Limited Quantities)

2GB RAM: (2 CPU Cores ) - Order Now

150 GB Disk

1.5TB Gigabit Bandwidth

2GB Guaranteed RAM

1 IPV4 Addresses

($6.99) /mo - Lifetime Coupon: YN37CV1P8W

($28) /yr - Lifetime Coupon: FWYPQL53T1

($58) /3years: Lifetime Coupon: C3F2EC7ZGY (Limited Quantities)

1GB RAM: (2 CPU Core ) - Order Now

50 GB Disk

1TB Gigabit Bandwidth

1GB Guaranteed RAM

1 IPV4 Addresses

($4.99) /mo - Lifetime Coupon: Y2WRN1OH8A

($19) /yr - Lifetime Coupon: OE60NM2R7K

($48) /3years: Lifetime Coupon: D6PL10RWMX (Limited Quantities)

512 RAM: (1 CPU Core ) - Order Now

25 GB Disk

500 GB Gigabit Bandwidth

512 Guaranteed RAM

1 IPV4 Addresses

($2.99) /mo - No Coupon Required

($15) /yr - Lifetime Coupon: T2TDJ0P3Z2

($35) /3years: Lifetime Coupon: Z55TQIHM05 (Limited Quantities)

256 RAM: (1 CPU Core ) - Order Now

15 GB Disk

100 GB Gigabit Bandwidth

256 Guaranteed RAM

1 IPV4 Addresses

($12) /yr - No Coupon Required

($21) /3years: Lifetime Coupon: MC0KDDC2N0 (Limited Quantities)

• We accept payments through credit cards, paypal, Paypal balance and Bitcoins ...
  • If you have an alternative payments like: WebMoney, Perfectmoney, cashu, OneCard ( you can open a ticket and we will help you to order the package ).

You can test our services before order just send us at: [email protected] or Open a Ticket

Thank you

Comments

• RizRiz Member

Avoid these clowns at all cost. Nothing but a scam.

• @Riz said:
    Avoid these clowns at all cost. Nothing but a scam.

Thank you for describing your self, we are offering hosting services since 2013 , we do our job right and all of our clients are happy with us they only can post reviews about us but if you are not a client with us just shut up your mouth

• @StackVPS said:
    Thank you for describing your self, we are offering hosting services since 2013 , we do our job right and all of our clients are happy with us they only can post reviews about us but if you are not a client with us just shut up your mouth

Wow...

• @MSPNick said:
    Wow...

Wow +2 This was a great comment i believe : )

• RizRiz Member

You do what job right? Taking people's money? That's easy.

For anyone wondering, look at their post history. It really makes me wonder why they haven't been banned yet.

Thanked by 2elgs user123
  • adxnadxn Member, Host Rep

StackVPS said: Thank you for describing your self, we are offering hosting services since 2013 , we do our job right and all of our clients are happy with us they only can post reviews about us but if you are not a client with us just shut up your mouth

Too professional mate!

• StackVPSStackVPS Member
    edited April 2016

@Riz said:
    You do what job right? Taking people's money? That's easy.

For anyone wondering, look at their post history. It really makes me wonder why they haven't been banned yet.

Nope that's not right , We have refunded the client you are mention him here and we are talking with another one through our official mail we will refund him once we resolve the issues with our old paypal . ( We don't have the refund option ) but i asked him to open a dispute through paypal so he can get the refund .

the Guy who asked about a refund he doesn't have a problems with our services he just want a refund and we will help him to get his refund.

• @adxn said:

I know :)

Thanks

• RizRiz Member

@StackVPS said:

I didn't mention anyone in specific, there are numerous posts to complain about your service.

Thanked by 2pedagang elgs
    edited April 2016

@Riz said:

What a rude to say there are numerous posts about us why i believe someone who wrote lies , you should know you don't have the right to ask us because you don't know what is going there you just only post what you want to see , I'm the owner of this company and i want to say " no one complains about our services since we started the hosting business " about refunds we have refunded this client and resolved all of issues with our client and he is satisfied why you get your nose in everything you are not a part of it? you just leave a comment and run but you don't know what is going there?

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

@StackVPS said:

Are you sure you secretly aren't a member of Online.net's technical support team? That is how they would respond. Grow up

• @hawc said:
    Are you sure you secretly aren't a member of Online.net's technical support team? That is how they would respond. Grow up

But you also like ovh ? this is what i can see in your signature ?

you should be a client with us to complain and post what you want but if you are a client with us i believe you will be happy with us

• RizRiz Member

Let Google be the judge.. Plenty more responses start to appear even outside of LET.

https://www.google.com/search?q=combozo+scam&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Thanked by 1elgs
  • What a professional provider... I am AMAZED!

edited April 2016

@Riz said:
    Let Google be the judge.. Plenty more responses start to appear even outside of LET.

https://www.google.com/search?q=combozo+scam&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

I have explained the bad review in wht before and i will post it here again!

The client who wrote this post in wht because we were late for the refund but we have refunded him ( he doesn't have any issues with our services ) you can talk with him directly and ask him if he got the refund or not? there are two or three clients who ordered services they thought it was in a different locations ! but we have resolved their problems and refunded them , just one or two posted online and others talked with us in our support system but everything got resolved !

• @zafouhar said:
    What a professional provider... I am AMAZED!

Just to clarify, my comment is ironic... you should have been banned yesterday.

Thanked by 2emre22 elgs
    edited April 2016

@zafouhar said:

If you have any issues with our services please contact us at: [email protected]

• XenosXenos Member

@zafouhar said:

The LET community enjoys keeping jokers like this around for entertainment.

• @Xenos said:
    The LET community enjoys keeping jokers like this around for entertainment.

Wow this seems you have a ton of problems with us?

• What do we say to prepaying 3 years in advance?

• @StackVPS said:
    If you have any issues with our services please contact us at: [email protected]

I have an issue with you. You never say 'shut up' to anyone in a PUBLIC forum. That just shows why everyone should avoid you AT ALL costs.

Thanked by 1namhuy
  • @TheCTS said:
    What do we say to prepaying 3 years in advance?

just ...

• @zafouhar said:
    I have an issue with you. You never say 'shut up' to anyone in a PUBLIC forum. That just shows why everyone should avoid you AT ALL costs.

But we are offering the same offers since along time and we don't have any problems yet with what we post or deal with others?

• @StackVPS said:
    But we are offering the same offers since along time and we don't have any problems yet with what we post or deal with others?

Well if I had 1% respect for you, right now you just threw that in the trash can. I would prefer to use Johnnies services instead of yours lol, at least I wouldn't get a RUDE response.

• @zafouhar said:
    Well if I had 1% respect for you, right now you just threw that in the trash can. I would prefer to use Johnnies services instead of yours lol, at least I wouldn't get a RUDE response.

Perfect, so you can join johnies services

All the best

• @StackVPS

If you don't have respect for potential customers, I don't understand why you've posted this offer.

You're literally pushing people aside in an unprofessional manner, and instead of simply accepting the feedback, you flame them.

And I feel this is necessary:

Thanked by 2zafouhar namhuy
  • Shaddap You Face

• @stackVPS

Still Waiting for your refund since 2016 Jan. ~

• RizRiz Member

@xzonisy - care to elaborate?

• elgselgs Member

stackvps cancelled my vps in two days, tickets without any reply. I raised PayPal dispute, they tempted me to close PayPal dispute, after I closed the dispute, they stopped talking to me forever, and never refunded.