Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Windows on kidéchire
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Windows on kidéchire

Joodle is gone now. Any other methods to get windows running on Online.net kidéchire ?
I'd love some step by step tutorial.

Comments

• it seem your dedibox support ipmi so you can install an iso windows from ipmi
    you can follow this guide
    http://support.limestonenetworks.com/knowledge-base/how-do-i-install-an-os-through-my-ipmi/

• @silvester said:
    it seem your dedibox support ipmi so you can install an iso windows from ipmi
    you can follow this guide
    http://support.limestonenetworks.com/knowledge-base/how-do-i-install-an-os-through-my-ipmi/

You certainly have no idea what kidéchire is, it is a online.net box with absolutely no IPMI...

@OP, if you had downloaded one of @joodle 's template then great, else...you can always make your own :)

• NihimNihim Member

@gurugrv said:
    Joodle is gone now. Any other methods to get windows running on Online.net kidéchire ?
    I'd love some step by step tutorial.

I checked and the site & download links are working. Is there something I am missing? cause your post implies that the above method - which I have never used btw - no longer works.

• XenosXenos Member

The steps are pretty much the same. Use rescue in the online.net control panel.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited April 2016

Create your own. And expect the need to integrate some drivers for the kidéchire.

Still, I would expect any recent version of Windows to run like shit on the server.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • XenosXenos Member

@Nyr said:
    Still, I would expect any recent version of Windows to run like shit on the server.

It does. I immediately reinstalled it with Ubuntu.

• RizRiz Member

His image worked pretty well. It's worth finding the guide through the way back machine or Google cache, someone may still have it laying around.

IIRC you just had to do a restore through the console.

I had w2k8 running smooth without issues for a bit.