Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a KVM and an OpenVZ VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a KVM and an OpenVZ VPS

AuroraZAuroraZ Barred
edited February 2013 in General

Okay guys I have been looking through the offers section here, and the LEB site itself and have not really found what I am looking for yet. It has been almost a week now and I am sick of just lurking and looking. The OpenVZ box will not be to hard I imagine, but the KVM might be distressful a bit. Well here goes I guess call me nuts if you want.

KVM
256mb
15GB
500GB Bandwidth

Here is the catch on this one, I need Slackware 13.37 and Slackware 14.0 (both 32 and 64 bit) isos available. Why you ask? Nothing nefarious I just need clean systems to build packages on and it is easier to reload a VPS. Plus uploading the packages from the VPS will be much quicker then from my dial up connection. :)

OpenVZ
512MB/?
30GB
1TB

This is just a regular old OpenVZ account to host four sites for my brother. They are not money making sites at all.

I wouldn't mind if these came from the same provider but it is not a necessity. I would like to be able to keep it under $7 a month if it is possible. Let me know what you guys can do for me. Thank you. :)

Comments

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Hey,

I can get you the OVZ one in Seattle, LA or NC for 5$ per month if you are interested. Just HMU on a PM :)

Alexander

• @AuroraZ said: Here is the catch on this one, I need Slackware 13.37 and Slackware 14.0 (both 32 and 64 bit) iso

Usually you just need to request iso's

• concerto49concerto49 Member
    edited February 2013

Can do the OpenVZ 512MB RAM / 512MB VSwap for $5/month in Texas (Internap) and Buffalo (Colocrossing). Let me know if you're interested.

https://www.cloudshards.com/budgetvpshosting.php

Coupon: BUYME

5 only. Will manually update bandwidth on purchase.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited February 2013

I can do both for total £6/mo ($9ish) with your exact requirements

UK KVM > Just request Iso with URL
    OoenVZ, you can choose UK/Chicago/Buffalo/Los Angeles

Just shoot me a PM!

• Your KVM requirement are practically our KVM256 plan which we can do for 3.10 GBP in Dusseldorf or Piscataway.

Uploading those ISOs is no problem :) email us at [email protected] if your interested.

• @Jack said:

Do you want any particular location for the KVM?

Not really, I usually do not have much lag just building things in a console. Every once in awhile it will happen but not often.

@jcaleb said: Usually you just need to request iso's

Just trying to be as upfront as possible here. So no one gets blindsided or anything. I don't want anyone thinking I am a troublemaker or something. :)

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

I'd be happy to offer you what you need on both ends.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

And if you need it in EU, we can do it also.
    Don't have slack by default but can add it by request.

• @AuroraZ said: Here is the catch on this one, I need Slackware 13.37 and Slackware 14.0 (both 32 and 64 bit) isos available.

you're in the right path mate.. :D

• We're happy to offer both of your requirements, KVM in Dallas and OVZ in Dallas or Phoenix.

In terms of ISOs, you can request them before you order, and we'll download them for you.

• @AuroraZ, Have you been able to get the requirements filled? We can meet the KVM requirements as our base plan is in requested price range. Slackware 14 (32 & 64 bit) are already loaded and ready for use. Finding Slackware 13.37 would not be an issue.

• @Mon5t3r said:

you're in the right path mate.. :D

;)

@XFS_Brian said: @AuroraZ, Have you been able to get the requirements filled? We can meet the KVM requirements as our base plan is in requested price range. Slackware 14 (32 & 64 bit) are already loaded and ready for use. Finding Slackware 13.37 would not be an issue.

I have had a few offers but I have not chosen yet.

I don't think I explained myself well enough in the first post. I wanted to get both of these for under $7 a month if possible. It may be asking a bit much I know but my budget is for crap right now.

• I can do the OVZ for $3.50 if you don't need 1TB bandwidth.

• Hi,

We can do the kvm and the OVZ for $7 (total) in germany, feel free to email me bradley at nodedeploy.com

• MiguelQMiguelQ Member
    edited February 2013

@XFS_Brian said: We can meet the KVM requirements

Sorry to derail, but where are you located?

Edit: nevermind, I see you are at Phoenix :D

• I appreciate all the offers here and by private message. If anyone else would like to make an offer or chime in with another host for a good deal they can. I will make a decision tomorrow after I get home from doing my errands in the morning. Most likely will be tomorrow evening my time as they will take most of my day as the weather is complete garbage here now. :(

• @AuroraZ
    Hey! We can do the OVZ for $3.99, and I'm sure @rsk can do the KVM for you.

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

@AuroraZ Yes, we can if you are interested :)

@Jacob thanks for the mention buddy.

Regards

• @NickO What bandwidth restriction is that with?

@GetKVM_Ash I had an OpenVZ with VMPort back in day. I liked it really well. Do you have any specials running right now?

• @AuroraZ said: What bandwidth restriction is that with?

How does 500GB sound? I'm on Live Chat now at http://raxweb.com

• @AuroraZ, not sure if you missed Bradley posting this. Let us know if you're interested. :)

@BradND said: Hi,

We can do the kvm and the OVZ for $7 (total) in germany, feel free to email me bradley at nodedeploy.com

• @NickO Sounds good can you set it up and PM me the link?

I am on dial up man and downloading FF 19 lol. I don't think I could live chat at the moment.

• Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
    edited February 2013

If you would like to drop me a PM or an email to [email protected] im sure I can work out a nice deal for a past client :)