Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Eweka Usenet + IPVanish VPN account for sale at a discount (8,5 months of service left)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Eweka Usenet + IPVanish VPN account for sale at a discount (8,5 months of service left)

jant90jant90 Member
edited April 2016 in General

Because I'm not sure where else to put this and I assume a fair share of LETers is using the Usenet and definitely VPN's I figured I would give it a try here.

I bought an annual Eweka subscription a while back that comes with a IPVanish VPN subscription that I have no longer any use for so I'm looking to sell it. It's not because I'm dissatisfied with any part of the service or anything.

IPVanish specs:

• 500+ servers worldwide: https://www.ipvanish.com/servers.
  • Fast servers in my experience, I was able to max out my 120Mbit/s connection on most relatively close servers.
  • Easy software for automatic VPN setup on most platforms (Windows / OSX / iOS / Android).

Eweka specs (http://www.eweka.nl/en/usenet_toegang_specificaties/):

• 2794 days binary retention.
  • 120Mbit/s download speed (yes, that's correct, I have an upgraded account here).
  • Unlimited download quota
  • 255 days remaining at time of writing (till 2016-12-24).
  • Account sharing possible if you downgrade to 60Mbit/s.

Eweka's regular price for the remaining time in my account is (255 / 30 * €7,5 = €63,75). I'm looking to sell it for around €45,- (~30% discount).

You'll get full access to the account, you can change the password, email address and even the username so you don't have to worry about any funny business.

Comments

• i checked my ip on seeipnow.com how to change it to us ip ? it will work ?

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@fehuyapene said:
    i checked my ip on seeipnow.com how to change it to us ip ? it will work ?

What happened to your plans of starting your own VPN business? Looking to start reselling VPN subscriptions now?

• fehuyapenefehuyapene Member
    edited April 2016

@K4Y5 said:
    What happened to your plans of starting your own VPN business? Looking to start reselling VPN subscriptions now?

Brother that was my bro who is doing that i am younger brother just play games may you get it.he is in uk now.

• @fehuyapene said:
    i checked my ip on seeipnow.com how to change it to us ip ? it will work ?

You mean when connected to a US IPVanish server if it will show up as if you are US based in seeipnow.com? Then yes, I'm located in Europe and this is while I'm connected to one of their LA servers:

• @jant90 yes i mean that only , ..